Reviews for My 'Goonie' Adventure
Amandapanda7 chapter 7 . 3/25
This is an amazing story! I see now you haven't updated since August but I'm going to BEG you to please continue!
sugabee14 chapter 7 . 1/2
This is awesome! You should totally update...cx
Lilly chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Looks(Be very descriptive please_): She has dark brown hair that is medium long, she wears glasses, and looks skinny, but is fit. She always seems to have an invention with her. She has dark brown eyes, fair skin.
Personality: She is smart, which is why in the end of the story, Data comes up with the nickname 'Gadget' for her. Since she is handy with his inventions. She is funny, smart(literally) and mentions that Mouth tried to copy her test answers. (She thinks Mouth is somewhat annoying, but he saves her when they are all about to fall(remember the piano scene. So it's Data/Dana and a little Mouth/Dana.
Age: 12
Past: She is the daughter of the Goonies' school history teacher Mr. Parker, who favors Data as his 'number one student'
Likes: Data, inventions, adventure, has always wanted to be friends with the Goonies
Dislikes: Troy(for making fun of her father when Troy meets Dana)
Fear: Heights, fast rides(like the waterfall slide, but Data says she can hold his hand)
Strengths(By this I don't mean superpowers): Her brain, her wits, and her ability to act(which becomes usefull: She can make a German, and British accent which fools the Fratellis), she also can hack.
Habits: She tends to be tempered alot, which gets on her nerves(which is why she also has asthma)
Quotes(If any): "We can do this guys, together" "Oh please Mouth, you say your smart? You tried to copy off my history paper" "For the Goondocks!" "I'm scared, I'm afraid were gonna die" Mikey: Don't say that, Goonies never say Die, we'll get through this, together, like you said"
Clothes: Everyday clothes, and her invention jacket.
Weapon(Certain invention maybe?): Her 'Puncher Invention' it can knock out the villan.
Extras: She and Stef get along worse then she and Andy
Thank you for reading my book! :) And also add how she gets put in the story because I don't know when to add her, Thanks! She gets put in the story, she is riding a bike when she spots Andy, Brand, and Troy and Stef. She gets sucked into the adventure for wanting to be with Data.
Panda Bear chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
AUGUST 12 IS MY BIRTHDAY TOO I JUST TURNED 14 OMG COOL
MrsMaynard chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!:D
Twilight-Narnia-Charmed chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Please update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
can you please update?!
i wanna know what happens u are going to update right?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Name: Dana 'Gadget' Parker
Age: 12
Past: Her mother died when she was 5. Thats when she and her family came to the Goondocks. Thats where her family came from. When the Goonies were going on the adventure, she wanted to go. Dana has always liked Data and she is really handy with his inventions. She even made one that saves the Goonies.
Looks: She has medium long dark brown hair and brown eyes. She has fair skin, is skinny, the healthy kind. An inch shorter then Data.
Personality: Nerdy, kind, gentle, knowledgeble, book-lover. Friendly, weird in a good way.
Likes: Inventions, The Goondocks, her home, being friends with the Goonies, Data, finds his inventions fascinating
XXthelittlevampireloverXX chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Guest Hey if you really want me to add your character, you need to fill me in on a couple things because your first one said she was going to end up with Mikey then second one said she was going to be with Data. If she's going with Mikey I can't do that because in this Fanfic Stormie is going to end up with Mikey(Hints the Mikey/oc in the decription), but if your really serious answer these:
Looks(Be very descriptive please_):
Personality:
Age:
Past:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Fear:
Strengths(By this I don't mean superpowers):
Habits:
Quotes(If any):
Clothes:
Weapon(Certain invention maybe?):
Extras:
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Remember me? I am the one that sent u the character Dana Parker. And I want to know if you could add my character to your fanfic. And her nickname is Gadget. Her crush is Data. They invite her to the adventure for she is Data's crush. And they make her take the Goonie pledge. And she gets the nickname during the adventure. Data accidentally calls her Gadget and thats how she gets the nickname. And she uses Data's inventions durig the adventure. She is handy with machines and gadgets and Dana gets saved by Data's inventions. He saves her.
BieberTimeline chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Please continue, I'm really interested in your idea.
lolsmileyface6 chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
plz update soon really like this story
Guest chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Hey there :) I really like your fanfic. I was hoping if you could maybe mske me a the Goonies fanfic? Heres my character
Name: Dana Parker
Age: same as Mikey
Looks: dark brown curly hair, blue eyes, oily face, and skinny 4ft 9in
Personality: she is smart(like Data), she is friendly, quick thinker, determined, brave and has a thirst for adventure, is an outdoors type of girl, and intelligent
Hobbies: studying(not normal for a girl her age), reading, going on adventure
Best Goonie Friend(s): Data(only he knows she likes Mikey), Mikey, Stef(she sees Mikey and Stef kiss, but Mikey doesn't notice her and after, Stef notices and tries to explain but Dana doesn't accept her apology)
Quotes you can put: well, so far theres one quote such as(when the pirate dumpes Stef in the water... he says "Oh look, its Barbie's little sister. Wonder how that doll is going to act up" Dana says while the pirate is grabbing on to her she can say "If you ever call me Barbie, your hands will be tied up to a spike"
Extra: she is an earthbender like in Avatar(can you PLEASE add this, if your not familier with it, just try to look it up) and she has braces too. Her father is in the army and her mother died when she was 5. She is staying with her grandparents. Her father visits in the end.
Can you please do this too? I know you have to finish this but please make this. I don;t have an account here so can you please make this? THANK U
B3li3v3InYours3lf chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Update soon please
Mist Hitachiin chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Please post more! I absolutely LOVE this story!