Reviews for My 'Goonie' Adventure
Dorian chapter 1 . 1/21
Oh, and I also wanted to say that I love Stormie. She's just really so 200% awesome, and if this movie actually had Stormie... Then she would be my favorite character of all time! :D In fact, she's actually my favorite OC in any fanfictions.
Dorian chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
This story is really amazing, Mikey and Stormie are so cute together! 3 please update soon.
GOONIES FAN chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Bob
randomusername123 chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
Update soon?
Itachiluver123 chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
I love it! please update soon!
I love Chris Chambers chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Love it! Update soon:)
ricketta moragne chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Gosh i Loooooove this movie! N please finish it. Stormie n Mickey need to b together!. N yes finally a girl goonie! :-)
Amandapanda7 chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
This is an amazing story! I see now you haven't updated since August but I'm going to BEG you to please continue!
sugabee14 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
This is awesome! You should totally update...cx
Lilly chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Looks(Be very descriptive please_): She has dark brown hair that is medium long, she wears glasses, and looks skinny, but is fit. She always seems to have an invention with her. She has dark brown eyes, fair skin.
Personality: She is smart, which is why in the end of the story, Data comes up with the nickname 'Gadget' for her. Since she is handy with his inventions. She is funny, smart(literally) and mentions that Mouth tried to copy her test answers. (She thinks Mouth is somewhat annoying, but he saves her when they are all about to fall(remember the piano scene. So it's Data/Dana and a little Mouth/Dana.
Age: 12
Past: She is the daughter of the Goonies' school history teacher Mr. Parker, who favors Data as his 'number one student'
Likes: Data, inventions, adventure, has always wanted to be friends with the Goonies
Dislikes: Troy(for making fun of her father when Troy meets Dana)
Fear: Heights, fast rides(like the waterfall slide, but Data says she can hold his hand)
Strengths(By this I don't mean superpowers): Her brain, her wits, and her ability to act(which becomes usefull: She can make a German, and British accent which fools the Fratellis), she also can hack.
Habits: She tends to be tempered alot, which gets on her nerves(which is why she also has asthma)
Quotes(If any): "We can do this guys, together" "Oh please Mouth, you say your smart? You tried to copy off my history paper" "For the Goondocks!" "I'm scared, I'm afraid were gonna die" Mikey: Don't say that, Goonies never say Die, we'll get through this, together, like you said"
Clothes: Everyday clothes, and her invention jacket.
Weapon(Certain invention maybe?): Her 'Puncher Invention' it can knock out the villan.
Extras: She and Stef get along worse then she and Andy
Thank you for reading my book! :) And also add how she gets put in the story because I don't know when to add her, Thanks! She gets put in the story, she is riding a bike when she spots Andy, Brand, and Troy and Stef. She gets sucked into the adventure for wanting to be with Data.
Panda Bear chapter 7 . 8/13/2013