Reviews for Reflection and Regret
pottersparky chapter 1 . 5/1
I think Kirk is wrong. She would go with him. She was willing to die with him. She was his soulmate. McCoy and Spock are his soul brothers who always be there for him. If Carol truly cared for Jim at all than she would talk to his friends to see what is up or come herself to see him right away to try help him. There is new star trek and Kirk got chance to have a family with lots of love not just have his work. I do not know if you read this review just know that Jim Kirk is hero that should have life with woman he loves with many children. Anyway ok sad one shot.
T'Lu chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Very realistic, and sad. Love that you let Kirk be vulnerable and that the situation brought back other instances where he feels like he failed. And contacting Carol was brilliant. Thanks.
trekkfan chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Love your sensitive portrait of Carol Marcus. A lot of the time she is treated as a harpy in fanfic. also like your take on the reaction to grief and loss.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Aww that was sad. Not sad in reference to your writing of course. It was a good read. It would be nice if there could be a continuation featuring Spock and/or Bones trying to help him feel better as they very often do. I hate to leave Jim wallowing in his guilt ;)