Reviews for SI Archives Part 5: Back In The USSR
Wing Omega chapter 5 . 3/27
I would just like to point out that from the beginning Christianity threw out the more insane Jewish laws. Yeah Christianity has plenty of insane rules of its own I know but even some of those have loosened over time. Hell my dad when he was alive along with my mom and I don't even follow all of the rules our own denomination because we feel some are too extreme.

I feel that every one is free to act according to their own beliefs as long as they aren't harming others, and are free to try to convince others they are correct as long as they don't use force personally.
Wing Omega chapter 4 . 3/27
Out of curiosity sake why SI vehicle designs, including all of their ship classes so far I believe, only have model numbers rather then class names? The exceptions I recall off the top of my head are the Raider series tanks and the Arrow series aircraft.
Illuviar chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Another great story!Well done!
Illuviar chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
Good work!
edvin.ka chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
good chapter, nice ending to the war, looking forward were to intend to take the story now.
Illuviar chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
Well done!
Contessa Omega chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
I am very pleased with this chapter, especially seeing as you are back from your prolonged silence.

In regards to the story, I wonder how long the Soviets can last against the utter badassery of the Shepard Twins? I give them 4 to 6 months, at best. :)
Nenfaer chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
And I'm back to leave a review. I doubt that the 'Guest was myself' since I always log in to leave a comment... But then I have re-read ot and it looks like I could have left it... maybe a glitch in FFN.

Now to REALLY important things - a review.

Looks like Hannah has a new toy to kick some Soviet commander in the 'quad' as Wrex would say.

Its good you didn't make the Chronosphere a time-travel device. It also seems someone talked to Soviets or Kane has his 'dirty' paws in things again - why else would Kremlin have a chrono-shielding? Also interesting way of stopping the 'mailing' of a nuke - don't work well with heavy elements is a little obvious, but whatever works for more fun in the story :-)

Have to say that the letter from Mikhail to Hannah was a bit 'WTF?' for me too, not only for the Archivists, but it turned more into ROFLMAO as I read it.
And Nobel prize in Trolling? Maybe there should be something like that...

The Soviet tanks having by a fifth thinner armor than proclaimed is also something unexpected. Which means that if Mikhail somehow corrects that mistake, his tanks would be much harder to kill to Allies, even Hannah...

Well, thats all for this chapter. Check your profile gonna send you a PM too.
edvin.ka chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
good chapter, not that long, bot not that short either, its a nice length
bruto22 chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
welcome back thought you wa on a exodus... nice chapter ,smaller than your norm but nice size (not too small or big) and glad to have a chapter.
miner249er chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
glad to see an update after so long
edvin.ka chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
good chapter, am looking for part 9 now keep up the good work
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Kane does not approve
Guest chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
OK, you are right, those loses in Einstein lab battle were quite hard... But there is one thing - who is better able to replace equipment? Allies or Soviets? And it seems that many Soviet commanders will be going bonkers due to Yuris tampering... By the way, was nuking of Chicago Vladimirs idea or was it done under Yuris thrall?

Now to the new stuff - it looks like SI is going to need some better anti-missiles so they can give Soviets a little payback for the Baltic, and maybe even a little payback for what happened later in the Arctic. Maybe something to counter Kirovs better too, those are pretty F-ed up.
At least there was a success in Caucasus and southern Europe...

Another nice part of the Archives, cant wait for your next piece.
bruto22 chapter 8 . 3/3/2013