Reviews for Fire Burst
irmaida chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
I really liked that.
I really liked how even though it was an AU, it had all these Tangled elements, like the hair and Mother Gothel and Maxine as Maximus and Pascal as a cat. :3
And of course the Rapunzel/Eugene romance was just beautifully written, built up in all these wonderful ways. Their adventure in Disneyland was so adorable and everything.
yayyyy happy ending!
Tabbykatroses chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
This entire story was so cute. I fell in love with it... Is it strange to want to hug a story?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
I want a Eugene for Christmas. This is really cute (:
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
I went on the tower of terror five times but that was in Disneyworld not Disneyland. Lol. Anyhoo, HGEHLGKLDAGVVGL ermagerd they're so CUTE. I just...*sigh*
Vashti chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
I've really enjoyed this. I like the choices you made abt what to keep & what to ignore from the movie. It made for a tighter modern version than something that tried to slavishly follow the original. excellent job!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Aww this was so clever! Sad it's over but it was reeeeeaaaaallllllyyyy gooooood.
AvaNicole chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Please continue! I was hoping there would be more Eugene and Rapunzel in the end and was disappointed when there wasn't. So PLEASE do drabbles of the road trip/after they're all reunited. :) good job on this story btw!
MegGenScull chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
I adored this story :)
Thank you so much for continuing it and submitting such an original piece of work
Umbre0n chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Aww. Good ending.

I vote pro-drabbles. For anything that pops into your head. More things to read is always good.
hillbillygirl11 chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Aww, it's all over. :( But I would LOVE to see some drabbles. The cuteness would abound, I have no doubt. :D
peculiarities chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
The ending was really sweet, and I like it very much. And I would love to see one shots about this story, also!
anabelgem14 chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
I'm all for some of your drabbles! Thanks for using my idea and thanks for the shout out. It made me smile :)
Umbre0n chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Oh Eugene... the things you're going to have to explain. x3
HufflepuffFinder98 chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Brilliant, perfectly brilliant. You have taken Tangled and turned it into an original and engaging story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
WHOA! I'm ready for the next chapter. And what's the bet that Gothel hired Maxine? She had to. Right?