Reviews for Of Wind and Ice
Pseudobeast chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Whoa, an update!

I don't usually use the word 'cute' since it is not a very manly word, but that is how I would describe this chapter. Hikami is just so socially awkward that it makes him so freakin' adorable! :3

Ho ho, is Hina-chan gonna be a potential love interest for Hikami-san? Ooooooo that would be interesting. Naruto might not approve, though... lolz! I must know what will happen...! UPDATE!
MissMeep chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
YES! A NEW CHAPPIE! This was such a heartwarming chapter *sniffles* I made the silly mistake of reading this chapter with an empty stomach, and noodles sound like a good idea.

Hope you find your vibe for OW&I ASAP! Meepie wants another chapter already!
war sage chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
good chapter
MissMeep chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
I need to stop THINKING that I reviewed stuff. Cuz clearly, I didn't. Merp. Shoot me.

Some spacing issues, due to the Doc Manager- that thing is evil.

'However, Naruto was reminded that Subaku no Gaara, Ichibi jinchuuriki was one of his closest friends right now, closer than his very teammates,' -that means Gaara's his new bestie? BFFFFFFFFFFFFFs! Huzzah?

Horyuu's a dragon. Shocker. I actually thought he was a turtle with a lot of teeth, oops. (Someone's been watching too many turtle shows.)
Pseudobeast chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Ha ha cute Hikami! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Pandora's Pet chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
I wish I could log in - my dsi isn't exactly the best browsing tool -_- However, I can't wait for the next chappeh.
MissMeep chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I'M SORRY OHMYGOD. I'M SORRY! I TOTALLY FORGOT. TO REVIEW. *begs for forgiveness* Meepie is EXTREMELY, VERY, VERY sorry! *meeps for forgiveness*

So. Just a little note, since I made a mistake when I was reading this and forgetting to review... (I'M SORRY) You forgot a little line to separate author's notes, since I was like... WHOA. How did author notes become Horyuu's speaking? Teehee. I'm sooo sleep deprived. I'm SORRY!

Did I miss anything? I doubt it... (But my mind is untrustworthy at the moment. Gahhh)

Meep!Meep
war sage chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
nice start
Pseudobeast chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
YES I LOVE HIKAMI! He is so cool and I like his personality and his Tailed Demon! I think that it is so important to express the personality of the demon and his relationship with his 'host,' I guess you say. And he is a MALE OC! The Narutoverse needs more male OCs, especially awesome ones like Hikami! I can't wait to see what Konoha thinks of him! UPDATE SOON TAY-CHANNNNN!