Reviews for Trust Me
Guest chapter 45 . 2/20/2013
Yes yes I'd love to read another RDJ fanfiction of yours either with Chris or another character.
And I didn't know this one would end so soon tbqh. :P
I was waiting to read about the year of glory for Robert with the Iron Man movie, to read about him and Chris attending some premiers or/and awards shows, but apparently this isn't gonna happen. :P
Ally Downey chapter 45 . 2/19/2013
Wonderful, wonderful story. I am sad that it is over and I have to comment that it's the best way to end it. You should do another fic. please. *claps* *gives you flowers* well done

-Ally x
CrissYami chapter 45 . 2/19/2013
Great chapter! Sad it's over though! You should definitely write some more stories! Love your writing style!
EmeraldWings90 chapter 45 . 2/19/2013
Really nice ending. :) Also, you forgot to mark the fic as complete ;) I think their story is quite complete as it is, to be honest; however, I'm pretty sure I'd read any RDJ-related stuff, be it RPF or regular fanfic with one of his characters. I have to admit that my basic preference is for Gen stories and I'm a bit sad that it's so difficult to find Gen RPF (or even "canon-relationship" RPF where romance is not in focus), but of course I understand if that's not your style.

By the way, I found this a couple of days ago and you should really read it - it's short, and sweet, and a true story about Robert. aliciabessette DOT com SLASH blog/?p1104

DragonsSexyMistress chapter 44 . 2/18/2013
Please oh please update soon! I need my RDJ fix! I love your story and I think that it is coming along nicely! Thank you for creating a wonderful story.
CrissYami chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
Yay! Great chapter! :)
music4life6661 chapter 42 . 2/2/2013
I am in love with this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
CrissYami chapter 42 . 1/26/2013
Very cute chapter! :D Now that's a good baby name! :p Turkey! Well it's better than Roast that's just cruel! lol
DraigCymraeg chapter 42 . 1/25/2013
This is such a beautiful story, and I may have just read all of it in one sitting, please keep writing x
CrissYami chapter 41 . 1/23/2013
Great chapter! :)
EmeraldWings90 chapter 40 . 1/20/2013
So I watched Charlie Bartlett last evening as a part of my RDJ movie marathon, I immediately went looking for Nathan Gardner fanfic, I found some, including Fictional Downey's, which seems interesting and I'm just about to start reading it, but that author also has you as a favorite author and for some reason I was compelled to check you out before i started reading... I'm really glad I did. This is basically the best RPF I've read - granted, there are not that many, and I only look for RDJ RPF, but still. I have to admit, I enjoy the plot more than the 'fun stuff'... but I'll definitely be here reading if you go on. :) And can you recommend any RPF? I'll look at anything, no matter the subject, as long as it's about RDJ. If you can, I'd be grateful.

Ally Downey chapter 40 . 1/6/2013
I love the story! I hope you update soon! :)
missmoo chapter 40 . 1/2/2013
Just spent a few evenings reading your chapters and i have finally caught up with your posts! Please continue posting.. I can not wait to see how their relationship builds and where life takes them after all this !
CrissYami chapter 40 . 1/1/2013
Love these 2 chapters! Nice thing to come home to :)
Ithil Aerlinn chapter 40 . 12/31/2012
Painful, emotional, raw, and excellent ending...more rawness, the primal kind. Great work!