Reviews for Beautiful Nightmare
Notevenclose17 chapter 1 . 6/29
I can't wait to see more please update its amazing so far!
Wanderer101 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
update... Update... UPDATE!
EMack114 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I like it so far. Most of the other Mileena fics I've read seem to rushed or too jumbled together. Yours is starting out at a simple pace and letting the story develop on its own; Kick ASS!

I've also noticed that this chapter has been here for a minute; I subscribed to this story a while back and I hope that you can finish it; I don't want to see such a fine start come to such a short end. I hope you are well and I hope that you continue with the fine work, but no rush. People are people and people are often busy with their own lives.
Nentone chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is indeed an excellent prologue, a good way of diving into the story. Pls update soon.
KombatGirl002 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
an amazing story! i really felt the pain and emotion going through the characters. A !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Nice start, my man. I don't know what the pairing is but I'll be keeping an eye out for it. Thanks for writing this story!
Babylon1914 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
sweeeettt plz continue!
ElfDavis chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I love this start! I eagerly await more!
HavenRose chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Really looking forward to this story. I love how you started off and can't wait to read more :D
Imprisoned101 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Amazingly amazing love it 3 bt xD
backandbutterthanever chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! that was so great! idk whats gonna happen next! who is her love? i gotta knowZ!