Reviews for Unexpected Assistance
Monster King chapter 12 . 2/21
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Eriza-chan chapter 12 . 1/26
great story! I'm looking forward to checking if you've written other stories
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 1/22
read marker
Crypt chapter 12 . 1/4
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
UserABC123 chapter 12 . 12/10/2017
While this story did become a little to cheesy and cliched in some chapters, I did enjoy the story, overall.
CarolWim chapter 12 . 11/17/2017
For a harem story, this was not bad.
Bjalf chapter 12 . 10/27/2017
That was a lot of clich├ęs.
RHJunior chapter 8 . 10/26/2017
"light" Ron bashing? Really?
Saissa chapter 12 . 10/19/2017
The ending was a bit rushed. I would hope that Dumbles ghost was destroyed and sent to hell.

If I were Harry I would never have released Ron from that life debt, knowing full well what he was like. Arthur sure has NO CLUE what his son was really llike. I do hope that the banishing of Ron to the back yard killed him - please say it did. I cannot stand that jealous ginger moron.

Otherwise, this was a great story!
neweldi chapter 12 . 9/19/2017
Thanks, I like it :-)
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
So I just read all of this and tried to review only to find I had done so years ago! I thought it felt familiar while I was reading it.

I still wanted to comment, though, because for the second time your fic has brought a smile to my face. While looking for my previous review, it seemed like I saw a lot of critical comments about this fic and I don't get it. Nothing wrong with Harry and his girls finding love and support in each other. Nor in their enemies getting what was coming to them.

So thank you, again, for writing an awesome story!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 12 . 9/7/2017
An ingenious little tale with several interesting plot twists. Nicely done
BigJ1996 chapter 12 . 8/13/2017
you should continue this story
noylj chapter 5 . 8/10/2017
When will Mr. Greengrass be notified that Malfoy tried to kill his daughter?
Where are the aurors? Nobody going to notify Amelia?
PantherTO chapter 9 . 7/18/2017
"Tracy had placed the mirror on a stand acing the couch so Sirius wouldn't be left out. After everyone's tars had mostly subsided, Sirius cleared his throat."

A couple of typos.
facing not acing, and tears not tars.