Reviews for Unexpected Assistance
kelwin chapter 11 . 5/8
interesting read. not quite what I was looking for but I must say good
ThunderSphinx chapter 12 . 3/27
He let Snivellus go? I thought Harry said he would kill him.

And how come the Horcruxes didn't save Voldemort? And lol, when did Tracey join the relationship, xD?

And yeah, ew, Ron WEASLEY as Prefect. Ugh! He is SOOO incredibly UNDESERVING! Dumbles is an IDIOT! I hope the very first things that Professor McGonnagall did as Headmistress were to make Harry and Hermione Head Girl and Boy and to strip that oaf, Ron Bilius Weasley of his Prefecture.

LOL Dumbledore will be waiting for an eternity xD

Where is my Luna? I'm so sad. She did not appear in this story. Not even once. What gives? :(((
ThunderSphinx chapter 11 . 3/27
Harry was stupid to have destroyed the evidence of the Dark Lord's return.
Blazeb79 chapter 12 . 3/15
Nice!
setokayba2n chapter 12 . 3/11
So... No umbitch?
Rhino109 chapter 9 . 3/7
The unconscious argument wouldn't work. If he was unconscious it would become unknowingly given and ruin the ritual.
Shadowdog11 chapter 7 . 2/12
Can't remember the ending. Remember the hostage for second task. Shouldn't have continued reading while angry, because I just want Dumbledore gutted.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 12 . 2/7
Eh, it was a good fic with a combination I haven't seen. (I've seen HHrDG, Triwizard!HHr, Triwizard!HDG, but not Triwizard!HHrDG.) Thanks for writing it and sharing it with the readers.

Did I miss something, though? Where did Tracey come in?
PascalDragon chapter 12 . 1/25
Very lovely story, though I have the feeling that things went a bit too fast near the end and I don't know how Tracy's inclusion as wife had worked.
68phoenix chapter 12 . 1/18
nice fic. liked way he got rid of voldy.
Rebmul chapter 12 . 1/7
bravo bravo gona check your other fics
Rebmul chapter 6 . 1/7
only problem I have is Astoria is a brunet
taxzombie chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Your first chapter and it's contents point out some of the glaring problems I have with the books. To wit, Ron. To me, Ron is at best, a leach and not a very good one. He is a person whom I think of when someone mentions the phrase, 'with friends like these, who needs enemies".

Greengrass's opening comments point out yet another problem. Ignoring the 'heir' part. Hagrid was still the worst person to send to introduce Harry to the wizarding world, UNLESS of course you wished to keep him a mushroom. I.E. Keep him in the dark and feed him shit, which is what canon Dumbledore seems to do an admirable job of.

Fan Fiction is a blessing. I say that because it takes what started out as a wonderful adventure and sadly, over the preceding books turned into a flaming pile of steer manure, said pile reaching it's pinnacle with book 7, aka Deadly Halitosis. Of course it predecessor the Half Blood Ponce was not far behind in the flaming pile department.

For me, Fan Fiction has brought out stories that are far more viable, and frankly readable then the last two books, (and more often then not, at least the last three)

This tale has a good start and I look forward to reading it.
BillBrink chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
Really liked the story but have to agree with the others that Tracey's sudden inclusion with Harry's wives was misplaced. It doesn't really distract from a fine story however. Thank you for sharing it with us.
DaSalvatore chapter 12 . 12/11/2016
Very nice. Short, smooth but a very enjoyable read nonetheless.