Reviews for Unexpected Assistance
lemons for every chapter 12 . 5/29
congratulations on the awesome story. the only thing you could have done was to add lemons.
Fawkes chapter 12 . 5/27
A very sweet story. I love it, even if I'm miffled about Tracey's sudden inclusion. Not mifflen enough not to enjoy the story, though, so all's good. Cheers.
Deathmvp chapter 12 . 5/21
Outstanding work on this story here. I loved how you did it.
soumitra chapter 1 . 4/27
wow never heard of a bank who could declare someone came to age and executers of wills maybe gringotts gave the voter id cards to wizarding folks for voting and passports and other identification cards even taxes maybe paid to goblins instead of government because they are handling the money and wizarding bank. Tell me did you even pass eighth grade because i think a ten year old is much better know about bank system than you.
Kai chapter 7 . 4/21
"...to my father, family is everything." Strange. His daughter was in the hospital wing after narrowly surviving an attempt of premeditated murder and he didn't even look for her, let alone raise hell with the security at Hogwarts and with the DMLE to have the culprits punished. Malfoy money could've decided the outcome, but Greengrass doesn't seem to be without influence and a pensieve with Daphne's memories would surely raise doubt on the Malfoys' view of "lawful".

On the other hand, you've just taken that specific problem from canon. Rowling as well didn't let the Dumblefuck EVER tell parents (except his Order cronies) about deadly perils at his school. He must be a master of information control and suppression.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 11 . 4/21
We are assuming here that there are no horcruxes. Nothing behind Harry's scar, the diary was simply a dark object made by Voldemort, etc. Otherwise, there would still be some chance that that he could return.

The other thing in this chapter that could be a head scratcher is the sudden romance between Tracy and Harry. Clearly, they became intimate, so Harry must have fallen in love with her too.

I reread the earlier chapters and I can find some hints that this could happen. Clearly too, a lot happened off screen among the three witches, so that this was both expected and accepted by Daphne and Hermione.

Anyway, a good chapter, the next is presumably epilogue.

TGM
Gleas chapter 8 . 3/11
It occured to me that the only girl Harry hasn't saved from a certain death is now Tracey... well and Fleur but I suspect she'll join the ranks soon enough XD!
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 2 . 2/15
OMG I'M DYING LAUGHING
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 2/13
Terrific story!
Arklytte chapter 12 . 1/31
Thanks for sharing your version of the TWT. This is the first time in a long time that I've read of a new way of getting rid of Moldy Shorts...Kudos! :)

Solid, well written story that was entertaining from beginning to end.
D.Mentor chapter 12 . 1/27
A great story, thank you for writing.
SaintMichael95 chapter 12 . 1/22
This was a really great story. Definitely one of the best HP fabric I've read!
DarkLordHerobrine chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Very good. Slytherin-esc Harry plus two brilliant witches equals curb-stomp.
angeleyes1984 chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
Nice one
Specky Clarke chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
Excellent story, well written, easy to read and nicely gripping.