Reviews for Unexpected Assistance
juan chapter 12 . 8/28
good thing in my story harry will be super power while tom will always be weak the coward who only attack after his girl dogs fight the people
juan chapter 6 . 8/28
it's so sick how many would pair that sex toy to tom and dumbledore be with lily in some stories
desireejones99 chapter 12 . 8/20
Beautiful end to a fabulous story
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 8/19
Ah the beginings of a loving family
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 8/19
A H, the ferret got snatched, next thing to do is kick him from the black family
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 8/19
Very ptomising an excellent route for This threesome to take
Shooter chapter 12 . 8/13
I don't really know what to say but I like this fic and I agree with Temoral Knight.
nightwing27 chapter 12 . 8/13
idiot gay old fool just because of shit hole prophecy thinking the only way to beat the bastard som of tom riddle sr is for harry to die is bullshit good thing in my story the potters will tell including that fake prophecy made from the real dark lord dumbledore and his plot to have one of the boys died in battle. They will live the first fallens will be the rat, snape, lucius before harry's second year when he try to give ginny the horcrux then fudge and the toad trying to arrest harry for fudge girlfriend lucius death new laws to give freedon to warewolfs and others and a ban on the tourtment that dumbledore was ploting on using in the future
nightwing27 chapter 6 . 8/13
draco was always no body he;s the bastard son lucius and maybe tom since I heard lol that lucius loves his master more then his wife spending more time bending over and getting batter's up lol
Temporal Knight chapter 12 . 8/4
Okay so first let me apologize for not reviewing earlier. I usually do one every few chapters but I read a lot while away from the computer.

First, criticisms:
-Things seemed to progress rather quickly where Daphne and Tracy were concerned to be perfectly honest. Don't get me wrong, I found it very cute but they moved extremely fast from provisional friends to being in love.
-I know you warn for Dumbledore bashing and while I agree it isn't that bad at all compared with what that usually means, you did kinda throw him off the slippery slope without any real justification shown. Early story he was just an annoying manipulator but then from one chapter to the next he pretty much graduates to antagonist without anything intermediary between. It just seemed a bit awkward.
-I would recommend mentioning the lack of Horcrux in the summary or a short thing in the first chapter. I was seriously starting to wonder how they were going to wrap things up in three chapters without the mention of a single Horcrux.

Next the praise:
-I don't particularly like Ron but I don't hate him and I tend to avoid fics that outright bash him. That said, this was one of the most well done fics that beat him down without involving any other Weasley and didn't even go out of its way to make him evil. He was just a dick like in canon but without the canon friends forgiving him. So bravo! I thought was exceptionally well handled!
-The new trio was cute and I liked their interactions. I do think Daphne could've been a bit frostier for a bit as I said above but overall I thought you did good.
-I salute the attempt to make the Unforgivables less...evil. I don't think it actually worked and I don't buy the quick acceptance without even a token argument from H/Hr but I still salute the effort. I do like how the Crucio did come back into play though.
-Very good resolution to Draco on both accounts! I still say Crabbe and Goyle though would've not gotten off easy for their part in the attempted murder though. Harry does not really do things by halves...

Overall impression: This may be a somewhat shorter Daphne-Hermione story but I find it for the most part well done and fun. Parts were hilarious, parts were cute and parts were dramatic. It was a really good read! I look forward to finding more in similar veins.
firedawg chapter 12 . 7/4
A most outstanding read. Thank you for writing and sharing.
lemons for every chapter 12 . 5/29
congratulations on the awesome story. the only thing you could have done was to add lemons.
Fawkes chapter 12 . 5/27
A very sweet story. I love it, even if I'm miffled about Tracey's sudden inclusion. Not mifflen enough not to enjoy the story, though, so all's good. Cheers.
Deathmvp chapter 12 . 5/21
Outstanding work on this story here. I loved how you did it.
soumitra chapter 1 . 4/27
wow never heard of a bank who could declare someone came to age and executers of wills maybe gringotts gave the voter id cards to wizarding folks for voting and passports and other identification cards even taxes maybe paid to goblins instead of government because they are handling the money and wizarding bank. Tell me did you even pass eighth grade because i think a ten year old is much better know about bank system than you.