Reviews for Unexpected Assistance
MrsH chapter 12 . 9/19
Thank you for this nice rewrite of the Triwizard story. Loved the twists and turns!
bookjunkie1992 chapter 12 . 9/4
Wow. Just wow. An amazing story!
DreaminginGreyscale chapter 12 . 8/19
Meh. was good till this...shoddy ending.
DreaminginGreyscale chapter 2 . 8/18
mcgonnigal saying "garbage" really? Be careful dealing with Americanisms especially with the Scottish.
paz chapter 12 . 8/18
Awesome
the booger dam chapter 1 . 7/29
Amazing story
Melanie chapter 12 . 7/28
Wow. All I gotta say is wow. Tracey came out as a surprise, really, and I guess as a bit of a last minute addition, but it wasn't a bad one, either. Thank you for this fantastic read!
Rishie chapter 8 . 7/27
I like how you dealt with the life debt situation in this chapter. This story is very enjoyable.
Tilty.bbb chapter 12 . 7/26
This was a great read well done
Corwyn chapter 12 . 7/11
Loved the story, thank you so much for sharing it with us.
SortingHat chapter 12 . 7/11
I'm not sure why this is in the manipulative dumbledore section as it barely qualifies.
SortingHat chapter 9 . 7/10
Like I said this story still stands halfway between *arcade* like Mario Kart/Diddy Kong/Sonic Racing and full physics Simulation such as Test Drive Underground,Grand Turismo (I think that's how it's spelled) or Euro Truck Simulator 2.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 7/10
That is an example of why EA games and other companies are going the route of broken games where you pay thru the nose with monthly DLC or software you pay monthly for.

They are all owned by rich families who don't pay attention to what's happening and thru no fault of their own they are ignorant to the crude practices of the companies that pinch every last penny instead of love into the product.

We live under corny capitalism and expect it to get much worse as the government tries to get involved and *think* they have all the answers then the real shortages come in.

Big cities will be protected the most to make things *look* normal because once the big cities stop having food or supplies the riots will break out and things *go south* very fast.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 7/10
Despite my criticism I like how there is enough twists to keep things interesting but Draco Malfoy is just too predictable in making him a two dimensional character.

I predicted that eventually this would happen but I figured it would be later in the story like chapter 7 or 8 when things really heated up or *after* the Yule Ball where Draco finally has had it since he is so shallow.

The only reason I can stand this is you also have Ron Weasel be shallow too which shows that Draco and Ron are two ends of the same book shelf.

I'm not asking you to change anything but I will point out the story for what it is and not just because your *cool*. I don't play favorites.

If that means the world hating me and being a fugitive from God then I say screw the #! $ Jew! They can take over the world and inflict agenda 21 if they want but they won't win what's little of my soul.

Sorry Charlie.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 7/10
The only complaint I have is that this story is too *black and white* to really be believable.

If you want you can compare it to an *arcade vs simulation* where this is somewhere half way leaning towards arcade. The original canon was strictly arcade more in line with Cruis n USA/San Francisco Rush where AI cars all smash into each other like rubber.

In this case things happen that have no physics to it but in this story there is SOME physics to it like Daphene being hurt finally instead of just blowing every thing off.

If this were canon ONLY Daphene would've magically recovered the next few days without any explanation after what Draco did to her so I applaud you in attempting physics in it.

The Tri Wizard tournament had more physics in it den the original canon which in this version Harry uses the port key spell to send the dung to Draco.

So overall I have this half way between *arcade* and *sim*.

Some of the Slytherin Harry fanfics have a lot more *sim* to it showing the more legal side of the wizard world in some cases Harry using it to his advantage to become a legal adult.