Reviews for Unexpected Assistance
arata7kasuga chapter 10 . 7/11
Well that was extremely disappointing...Seemed like a bunch of unnecessary drama when they already had solid plan. I was looking forward to the plan actually working
arata7kasuga chapter 9 . 7/10
Astoria missed out on a real kiss when even Tracey got one
arata7kasuga chapter 7 . 7/6
A set of necklaces would be two not three.
arata7kasuga chapter 5 . 7/5
Meh, I am rather disappointed that Daphne didn't go to the Ball. I was looking forward to that the most in the story. :/
randy612 chapter 12 . 6/21
I liked it. Does anyone know of any stories where Harry actually kills his enemies?
RT89 chapter 12 . 6/11
Outstanding
shadewatcher chapter 12 . 5/31
SQWEEEEEEEE! I soo do LOVE it when Harry is smart inventive and independent! LOVE the happy endings! XD
The Woolly Llama chapter 6 . 5/27
Wouldn't attacking the Head of the Most Ancient and Most Noble House of Black and Potter be considered a crime, probably punishable by death, if said Head of the Most Ancient and Most Noble House of Black and Potter could bring a Noble line to extinction?
Janie.ohio chapter 12 . 5/26
I had high expectations of this story since it has so many favorites. unfortunately, I felt like it was rushed and the bear he was any character development. It seemed as though things just happened to the characters without any reasoning and they just changed Behavior for no reason. it was ok, but I found myself skimming towards the end, even though it wasn't very long. thanks for the read, though, and good luck to you.
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 5/7
great
uncle potter chapter 12 . 4/29
i quite enjoyed the story. I think the ending lacked the flash and flair that one would expect from a magical battle, but I think that i like it that way. using his and his girls' cunning he was able to completely avoid a real fight. well done.
pschlegs62 chapter 12 . 4/19
That was a great story!
dolph1nch1ca15 chapter 12 . 4/8
i love it so much beautifully written
Volksbrot chapter 12 . 3/30
A lovely story, but I have one problem with it, namely the inclusion of Tracy as one of Harry's wives. Not that I don't like her, but it wasn't a very (or at all) developed romance in my opinion and was quite unnecessary. Still, a good story I thoroughly enjoyed.
stylo1 chapter 1 . 3/27
so much words so little being said yawn, though i do agree it had some nice speaches but in the end it was more like whining, why not notify the dmle with all that info, even daphnes near death doesnt warrent a dmle call