Reviews for If I Were A Boy
Mel chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Awesome stuff
ButcWolf chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
So Tina used her Asian Voo Doo powers! I knew it! Awesome story. :)
MightyMayo chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
When I was thinking about who would change Quinn into a boy, my thoughts immediately went to Tina. It's just that ever since she dressed up as a vampire anything that has to do with magic or weird things I always think of her. And your story is very amusing, you should keep writing. I also think that whenever Quinn is turned into a boy her name should be Sam Evans.
waterproof88 chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
this was a great idea! :-)
Jupiter Slayer chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
I thought i wouldn't like this story but it actually turned out really good
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
That was a really nice short story. Really sweet, unbelivable and yet beliveable, unsure how it was going to go, but it really great
bleed4her chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Great story!
randrum chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Great story. Loved the concept and the flow. And the tattoo, well, I might just have to use that idea. Or at least the quote. Again, excellent job.
hoglee chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
This was absolutely wonderful. Not usually a gender-bending fan, but this was very adorable, still funny, cute- not too mention perfectly paced and just about the only conceivable way Faberry would admit feelings to each other! The end was absolutely hilarious btw! One of the best Faberry fics I've read.
Nightlancer600 chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
This was cute! I loved it. The ending was perfect. Frannie was really awesome too. You did a great job with this story.
KW Jordan chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Tina's awesome, that's how she did what she did. Is the story finished? If so, you might want to mark it as complete to save some confusion. :)
AlsoAngels chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
D'awwww wifey. That's super sweet! FINALLY, I've been waiting forever for this song ! xox
Emri chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
This story was just awesome, thank you for sharing...
Shellmar chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
That was a good end :) Sigh...
LykkeLettuce chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Great fic! And I love the song and the poem.