Reviews for Rebirth
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Samantha is married to Miles and not Mike.
Beccaccebecca chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I love the idea of this. It seems a little sad, from canon, that she never really met Krystal. At least she knows of them. I wonder if her sister had been at her funeral..maybe you could add something like that on? It would be interesting for her to compare the to situations or I don't know, something like that. I think it would be interesting to read more on Sukhvinder too. I don't know. Wellll..great job!
bkaddictjk chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I like it. Mary tells us in her thoughts what the situation in Pagford looks like from an impartial outsider's POV. I like the analysis of each character, but I wish that you could have added a lot more dialogue. Maybe having Mary remember bits of the conversation, like you did with Mary's parents talking about her, except with the characters in Pagford.

Mary Fairbrother-not-being-OC Mary thing kind of confused me, but I think that this has the potential to be a twoshot at the least, maybe even a collection of oneshots!

If you want to leave it as an oneshot, that's cool too. There's something about oneshots that makes them cool... Don't feel pressured into writing more!
LovedIt chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Hey that was great! I loved the explanation for Anne-Marie and could never have guessed your mary was her in the beginning. Even the hint about Liam didnt strike me. But then again, I just finished the book today.

Amazing wasn't it? I cried in the end for Robbie and fell in love with JKR all over again. Makes me think of how much stuff she might have... Censored, so to speak, in Harry Potter. Especially concerning Harry's abuse at the Dursleys or the inner workings of some of the older characters.

Too bad all we can do is read/write fics about while she is the only one thatll ever know.
Anyhow, great work. Keep it up.