Reviews for They didn't cover this at the Academy
stefanjohn171 chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
When I first read the preview thing I wasn't sure about how that would work out, but damn kid its good. I like the back story and the love. Please keep the story coming. Your a great writer.

P.S. Your missing words in part.
francis2 chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Thank you for continuing. The whole stargate thing must be a lot to process.
Der Alte chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
AARRGH!

I justnow found this tale and seems to have been abandoned. DRAT!
narutodragonballs chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Like you story please update soon :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
I like this. I wished you had broken up the first paragraphs a bit more, given it more space to make it easier to read. Also, there seem some words missing in the first part, some sentences seem to run into each other.
antivol chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
I would love to see those Chibi sketches! I had fun visualising Teal'c shedding the one lone tear in front of a romantic movie (manly, of course) ; )! Thanks for the chapter! Antivol
1stBonesFan chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
This is great! I can't wait to read more!
kunoichi chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
liking this story more with each chapter keep them coming.
Lidil chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
And the show begins.

Can't wait!
LadyAilith chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter!
kookiemonster318 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I love this story, and the slightly off crossover... I can just imagine McGarrett kicking Gou'uld and Wraith arse! I also love the amputee angle, not often is McGarrett given a permanent 'handicap'.
francis2 chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Great storyline.
Magpie1600 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Real great lead through. Thanks
Lidil chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
...call me Dr. Cupcakes?...

Hahahahaha!

Steve is himself no matter the 'verse.
Der Alte chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
While I am mnot familiar with the StarGate program, I have read enough sci/fi to know the concept. This is an interesting meld of two shows. The characters seem realistic and the dailogue reads well.

With some one million words in the English language, spel-chek can't tell the difference between some typos and regular words.

I don't know HOW to have an inbox on this site.