Reviews for Cut
GiovanniGo chapter 1 . 5/10
Why were you in a bad mood! I'm in bad moods to but I don't write...trash like this!
Platyfan101 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Wow that's ... Deep man. But all in all it was good. Just the blood turned me away because the juice I'm drinking is red
Dyerdragon4 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Ppl r always here 4 u know u or that
Em chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Ok this is insanely good. I feel broken a lot and it is good to have someone who undertands. I hope u know that we care about u a lot and will try to light up ur day any way we can. Me, and this who,e fandom, loves u to pieces and would do anything just to make u happy. U can pour out ur troubles to us and well respond with compassion and encouragement.

Don't give up.
AquaThePhoenix63 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Oh no... AJ Is it? I can feel peoples pain. Your story made me cry but not necisarily because it was a sad story. Of course I cant know the full amount of pain people feel but I always get sad and slightly depressed when sombody else is down. of course if your very sad peoples words probibly wont make you feel better unless you let them...

When im down about somthing do you know what I do?... Funny Youtube Vidios! Usualy about cats. Those are funny. Well Im usualy too upset to watch them when im down or if a pet is sick or has died but ever since a member of family forced me to I actually ended up laughing after a few minuets. So maybe try forcing yourself to watch if your that down. I know you probibly would hate to watch them at times like those.

Remember if you are extremely down that you can control your emotions. It is hard to do so somtimes but you can always try. Its true. And you dont have to not listen to peoples words. It can only help if you let them. Oh and remember calmness is the way of the Phoenix! Not that your a phoenix or anything... Or are you?

Your probibly not that depressed though. I cant tell. But this still applies for any form of sadness or depression no matter how big or small... Wow this review sounds... Uum... I dont know... A little psychologist ish? Somthing like that. Well Im not sure but I think you may or may not read this so... Yea. Well maybe you should try watching funny animal vidios? Hmm... This is the longest review I have ever writen. Well I doubt I have anyting better I need doing anyway. Again sorry for... Uum... My wierdness. Im sleepy and am genirally wierd when im sleepy. Also sorry for spell mistakes! I can see a few.

Hold on a sec! You posted this on my birthday on the 5th! I wasnt on fanfiction then. Hmm... Is this why I felt weird? Maybe. But dont tell anyone my birthday. I put it on my profile on the 4th when I was like a zombie. I am mainly tired because of my cold. Should I post this? It sounds so strange. Well I have already writen it now. Good Luck! Sorry.
DizzyPirate chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
The writing was good but it was incredibly sad. If you ever need a friend to talk to, don't hesitate to send me a PM.