Reviews for 29 Wounded
Xiou95 chapter 15 . 1/31
wow this was such a great story, one heck an emotional rollercoaster too
hit me right in the feels being someone who has lost relatives and friends to suicide and have even made attempts myself, thanks for making me think about those i would leave behind
Doc. blu xx chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
I REALLY REALLY ENJOYED YOUR STORY. JJ GETING HER ANSWERS WAS JUST SOO AMAZING AND YOU TOLD IT IN THE PERFECT WAY.
Aaliayah13 chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
This story was so beautiful. I wish this was an episode, you're a great writer!
dajwoh chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
Oh it was so good. So well written and so sad. Even made me cry. Keep up the awesome job. Can't wait for next story!
Khaida21 chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
Oh my... you just killed me with this it was amazing, beautiful and I felt every emotion it was... just great
DarXe chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
Amazing, gut & heart wrenching. Yet as always, excellent. I teared up a few times. Good job.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
Love this story
That Squirrel chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
Im almost glad you didnt give this a sappy ending. I was just re-reading 'Becoming Lauren', 'Recovery' and all the stuff with Doyle and I realize that Emily still needs to get rid of her Lauren Reynolds Passports and stuff. Oh and I also hope she sneezes in the office and wets her pants! hahaha JJ needs to win that bet!
That Squirrel chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
Wow, I really agree with EmiJen505 when it was said that you were the best fanfiction writer! I cant believe how amazingly you write! Thanks so much for this story and I cant wait for the next one.
srhittson chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
love the story. It made me cry. I can see how it would be a hard story to write. It was a hard story to read as well.
Secrets For Sale chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Aww, the spontaneous proclamations of love...Cute that Reid watches ho's language in front of Henry too, he seldom cuss, which means he's really angry huh. And I really like this protective side of him. He suddenly become a big brother for JJ, sweet!

The talk between Amy and JJ are really meaningful, and JJ finally gotta the answers she been looking for all this years. After a storm comes a calm, nice ending AR! And I envy you, you got a big family!
LoveAndMadness chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
So many emotions. Good ending, friend.
flaminflapjack chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
I had a feeling Dr. Westfallen would be making an appearance (so to speak lol). I have a lot I'd like to say, but my head is killing me and none of my thoughts are sticking, so I'll just say this: You are, to me, the best writer on this site. Keep it up! I salute you and your awesomeness :)
chawkchic chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
Sad heartwrenching tearful and written amazingly.
Swishla chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
Great ending! I'm glad you didn't wave the magic wand and make it all better. Love the way you have JJ and Emily dealing with their hurts/problems now - makes them seem almost adult-like. (g) Hope you plan to mention the unsub in another story because his story is very interesting and I believe with your talents, you could really flush it out. Thanks for sharing!