Reviews for My Crimson Feather
Windtalkers1 chapter 3 . 2/6
dude for the lov eof god update this please
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
This is really well written! You should update it!
NeonZangetsu chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Ah Benitsubasa, such a tsundere...Loving this story tho. Why haven't you updated?
DragonicNative chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Please update this when you can, I'm enjoying like how Benitsubasa enjoys Noboru's story.
Pensage chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
LOVE IT! Pleeeaaase update!
Gin okami99 chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Please update
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Dude you need to finish this, I need to read more.
Colb chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Omg amazing please update more im a huge fan of you fics well mainly sekirei but dude don't be afraid of lemons geeze.
Saint River chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Benitsubasa and Haihane like Noboru's writing. For a moment, I thought Karasuba would join the fun and read it too.

I'm guessing this is the chapter where Benitsubasa starts giving her Ashikabi a chance and where Noboru starts liking Benitsubasa.
Saint River chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
And he meets and wings Karasuba. Happy to see that he is actually intimidated by her. Wouldn't want him to be not afraid of the Black Sekirei. Looks like Noboru got a little taste of the hazards of his job. I wonder how he'll react when he sees his Sekirei fight and when he discovers Karasuba being a homicidal psychopath.
Saint River chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I may just begin to develop a taste for Benitsubasa fanfics. Especially if her Ashikabi is an OC. And it's all thanks to this.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Now that was a nice chapter. I like how you are not rushing Benitsubasa's development in the story.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Yep, Karasuba would intimidate just about anyone.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Now that is how you start a Sekirei story. Excellent amount of detail, and the descriptions of the characters thoughts was right on the money.
GhostStryker92 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Awesome and funny story, keep it up