Reviews for My Crimson Feather
DragonicNative chapter 3 . 4/8
Please update this when you can, I'm enjoying like how Benitsubasa enjoys Noboru's story.
Pensage chapter 3 . 4/1
LOVE IT! Pleeeaaase update!
Gin okami99 chapter 3 . 2/20
Please update
Dude you need to finish this, I need to read more.
Colb chapter 3 . 1/15
Omg amazing please update more im a huge fan of you fics well mainly sekirei but dude don't be afraid of lemons geeze.
Universal-Public-Cockblocker chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Awsome story
Saint River 2.0 chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Benitsubasa and Haihane like Noboru's writing. For a moment, I thought Karasuba would join the fun and read it too.

I'm guessing this is the chapter where Benitsubasa starts giving her Ashikabi a chance and where Noboru starts liking Benitsubasa.
Saint River 2.0 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
And he meets and wings Karasuba. Happy to see that he is actually intimidated by her. Wouldn't want him to be not afraid of the Black Sekirei. Looks like Noboru got a little taste of the hazards of his job. I wonder how he'll react when he sees his Sekirei fight and when he discovers Karasuba being a homicidal psychopath.
Saint River 2.0 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I may just begin to develop a taste for Benitsubasa fanfics. Especially if her Ashikabi is an OC. And it's all thanks to this.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Now that was a nice chapter. I like how you are not rushing Benitsubasa's development in the story.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Yep, Karasuba would intimidate just about anyone.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Now that is how you start a Sekirei story. Excellent amount of detail, and the descriptions of the characters thoughts was right on the money.
GhostStryker92 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Awesome and funny story, keep it up
NightRaider84 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
A hope u write another chapter soon.
Orchamus chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Loving it so far, especially this chapter, hilarity and cuteness from beni and Kaho.