Reviews for What Part of Forever
crazycaryz chapter 26 . 12/28/2013
Oh my goodness. I just downloaded your story two days ago on the Fanfiction Reader app to read on the plane and fell absolutely in love with it. 3 this is the best Velsea story I've read so far, because it doesn't have stereotypes such as most Velsea stories do (making Chelsea all peppy and happy-go-lucky and Vaughn antisocial as shit.) It's also more mature but doesn't go too far and *this is weird but I like how they swear, it makes them seem more like their age* Keep it up! Take your time in updating, ill be here for the chapters after! :D
Guest chapter 26 . 8/30/2013
This is a great fic, I really enjoy reading it. You're a magnificent writer and you really capture the cold, closed personality of Vaughn shown in the game. I love Chelsea's backstory as well :)
Alice chapter 26 . 8/29/2013
I love your story! Please update soon! More more! :)
Pokka chapter 26 . 8/29/2013
I am absolutely in love with this story. I love every detail about it, seriously keep up the amazing work. I love the different twists and spins you've given to their personalitys, their backstorys, just everything you've done. I can't wait for the next chapter. :3 (Im too lazy to login. .-.)
mwiki8 chapter 25 . 8/16/2013
Heehee. This fanfic always makes me crack up. Sorry I haven't reviewed before. I love this story lots. The version of Chelsea and Vaughn are so different! But that's what I like. At first, I wanted to stop reading because Chelsea was a blonde. I get it now. Anyways, I love the fact that for once Julia and Cheksea aren't totally BFFs and that Mirabelle isn't a sweet little woman and thinks poorly of Chelsea. I like the fact that Chelsea ain't so sweet and innocent. She's tough and cool with all those tatoos! I can't wait for the next chapter.
HopelessxDreams chapter 24 . 7/16/2013
This is wonderful!Update soon please :c
Random Person 3 chapter 24 . 7/9/2013
Awww! I love this story! Please update soon! The suspense will kill me if you don't! *hides in corner with shield to protect self from suspense*
Pokka chapter 24 . 7/2/2013
Yay! Awl, it was so adorable! I see VxC very soon, even if Chelsea doesn't! ;) Anyway, I'll be waiting for the next update like always! :)
LuvPancakes chapter 23 . 6/28/2013
He didn't DIE did he? Or did he just decide TO move ob with life? Plz write the nxt chp soon I really like this whole story so far and I want TO read more! Can't find any thing id change except mayb id like more parts TO be in vaughns pov
Pokka chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
Awe! Amazing! (As always!) I'll be waiting for the next chapter! (:
Pokka chapter 22 . 6/2/2013
I loved it! (As always!) I can't wait for the next chapter! (:
TheEEPGirl chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
Yay! That's better! Good job!
AlicexWonderland chapter 20 . 5/29/2013
I love your story! Please update soon!
TheEEPGirl chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
NO! That was too short! There wasn't anything much new! No!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
Too short! But I still loved it and Im glad that you didn't I've up on this story! :D
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »