Reviews for Platonic
Cpt.Tina chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I absolutely love this story. How you played with John's old motto that no one's coming to save you from Finch's perspective was quite genius. I also like how you put canon together with your own ideas regarding times where they saved each other and how John usually does the impossible seemingly through the sheer force of his will. Probably the most amazing thing though is, how you put the entire soulmate topic into your writing and showed the step-by-step progression of their relationship including a very sweet happy end. Thank you very much for this awesome story!
SailorChronos1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I found the French translation before coming across the original, and I'm thoroughly impressed with both. Normally I don't care for slashfics but the way you've written the interplay between Finch and Reese makes it look entirely natural. Nicely done.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Slashy, slashy icing, indeed.
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is freaking fantastic x3

Harold and John really are meant for each other!
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
They are rather slashy, aren't they? I do so enjoy them.
TheThirdAetas chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Your insight does not cease to astound me! And I remember that story by Plato, I had to do a research paper on that (don't ask, my English class is weird) and I remember laughing at the notion. I'm not laughing now though - you utilized it efficiently into your story and connected John and Harold in an inexplicably beautiful way. You explain your thoughts so well and I'm just so glad you've decided to share it with us. :)

- Aetas
PJTL156 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Many good lines, but this was one of my favorites: "Reese and Finch, partners against the world, doing the impossible." :) Good work. :D
Yeah, I started watching POI from the pilot last year, and I saw a lot of slash moments, but I didn't fall in love with the pairing until Reese got shot and Finch saved him. It was just so cute that I dove into the pairing and haven't looked back. And, of course, after that they got a baby, Finch got high and acted all nuts and cute, Reese saved Finch, and now Bear. You can't not see them together, even if it were only a silent vow never to leave the other behind. :)
Season 2 is starting off great. Hope it stays that way. .
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Very well written! Although slash is not my preferred status for these two men, you really have a great handle on them and they way you put it into words is wonderfully satisfying. The hand life has dealt each one of them doesn't give them many alternatives and they are very fortunate to have each other even deserve each other.
lionsassy chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
GREAT, just great. Lovely storytelling. I will definitely reread this again. Just captured their characters.
Terrific chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This is marvelous stuff, and I'm not the biggest Rincher. My favorite line, of course, is "If anything had happened to you, I would have burned the world."

OMG.
*panting*
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was utterly awesome! I was dying for someone to make a fic about that episode and see the obvious slashy undertone those two have! The whole soul mate definition in combination with Root's attitude and their partnership was a stroke of genius! Well done!
wildwordwomyn chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Ooh, this was lovely. Realistic and sweet and angsty and romantic. I wish I'd written it! :D
Tinnuial chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was...amazing. Pulled every heartstring. Thank you for sharing :)
kgreen9748 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is the way episode 2 should have ended! Well done. Looking forward to much more!
joss80 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was just fantastic! Wow, I'm blown away. Welcome to the POI fandom, and I can't wait to read more from you! :)