Reviews for Beyblade The Fast and Furious
BOOOI chapter 43 . 7/16/2015
Acceleracers too legit!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 73 . 5/12/2015
Great chapter. I don't really know how to pe patient enough to review every chapter and not just go on and read everything else. I'll try not to do that, though.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 72 . 5/12/2015
This was really a smart way to get your stories together. I am happy to see Masamune in this story.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 71 . 5/12/2015
Haha, with that much money you could buy lots of things and still have some more left, I can't decide now. It's been awhile, but I told you I'm finishing this story sometime. I liked the chapter and there were few mistakes in it. Good job,
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 70 . 9/1/2014
So Twilight got her revenge but at what price. Great scenes and explosions. And danger, too. Keep up the good work.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 69 . 9/1/2014
I don't mind if the chapter's longer than usual since limits are so hard not to surpass when the ideas keep flowing in. Who wouldn't be surprised with that amount of money? It's not something you'd win everyday.
Great work!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 68 . 8/31/2014
Wow, with each chapter I grow to like and admire Daring even more. Now, that you told me the story behind her character I consider her even more precious.
I can see how much watching action movies helped you with the chapters. I enjoyed reading all of it.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 67 . 8/31/2014
"Don't go anywhere." That was great. As if he was able to in his condition.
Again, I can't help but wonder how you got to choose those names. They're really cool and sound perfect for the characters. Also, I don't know if I've said this before but Daring always reminds me of Darin from Sankarea. Just a fact. Too bad the manga is ending in a few chapters.
She should rest after such a battle. Great chapter.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 66 . 8/31/2014
So they finally met. Twilight can be more than sure that Zero is a great guy.
Eternal Nexus Warrior chapter 77 . 8/16/2014
It's amazing how you've done so many chapters in one story. I can't wait for the next one.

Update soon
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 65 . 6/1/2014
But I don't know what the unexpected is because when you tell someone to think of the last thing they'd expect they get confused (or maybe it's just me). Like I think of something and then "wait, isn't this expected if I thought of it so soon?".
Anyway, you keep doing what you do and surprise everyone.
Also, that move's effect sounds even more painful than I first thought.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 64 . 5/31/2014
I've been stuck on this chapter for so long, but I managed to finish it.
The writing style is amazing and when I look back to your first story's first chapter I see the big progress you've done until now. I feel proud and happy to see the good way you are going. (And when I think of the first thing I wrote for FFn I get sick and not in the good way. You were a pretty good writer from the start. I was horrible with gramar, BUT important is that I shall never write as bad as back then, right?)
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 63 . 5/7/2014
I heard it was a great movie. I shall watch it too. Great work with the scenes in this chapter too.
I've got a question though: is this story going to have a sequel?
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 62 . 5/3/2014
"Go cry to your mama." ...Brian's been told off. I am happy that Twilight won the race because there were some awesome schemes involved. Great job with the description, by the way.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 61 . 4/21/2014
I could never afford some car like that anyway ;P (or not too soon). Well, they all are passionate about their cars. It was nice to see (read :]) how Twilight made hers. Any picture you had as model or just what you could think of?
Continue with the great work, Wave!