Reviews for Ghosts in the Night
Archenland chapter 33 . 7/31
A good story with a decent plot, unfortunately comes with loose ends. First, I'd be interested to know about the voices in Jane's head, like how they started and ended, what they were, etc. Also, I feel the story should have had more on the mob. Doyle seems to be rather passive and O'Toole too trusting. There should have been more conflicts and problems.
S.Warrior chapter 33 . 7/24
Detective Isles! I am dead omg
S.Warrior chapter 20 . 7/24
I feel like maura planted a chip in jane or something that voice is too damn accurate lol
wolvesjr34 chapter 33 . 6/7
Well I guess the summary made it easy for me to pick up the clues to it beign Witness protection... but this was very well written and quite delightful and full of awesome... the whole voice in jane's head being Maura for the longest time there... that was so well done.
wolvesjr34 chapter 15 . 6/6
Tears. There are tears.
wolvesjr34 chapter 12 . 6/6
BAM... like a shot to the gut right there...
wolvesjr34 chapter 2 . 6/6
Based on the story summary... you are setting me up with all this humour... can't wait to get into this more... this is good.
Horuskat chapter 33 . 3/26
Wow... You just killed me with this story! it is awesome! I really cried so much!
Dr Hir chapter 33 . 3/4
Wonderful story. Liked it a lot. I usually don't read an author's comments but I happened to read yours. I wish I hadn't as it broke the plot for me. You are an excellent writer!
Interesting idea for a have liked it alot more if there was more intense loving to feel the pain of such a loss & want of revenge when there is no has an sex that is felt would have given story the joy tears and given then story would have felt real instead of going thru the a good idea.
SteltZ chapter 33 . 10/1/2014
This is by far the best story where one of them ends up dead and in Witness Protection without the other one knowing, it must be the original (or so I've decided). The crime was solid and I really like Janes descent into corruption while uncovering the truth. Good stuff!
shootthephoto chapter 33 . 6/19/2014
Brilliant... Is it bad that I didn't cry when Maura was shot as I just knew you'd have something up your sleeve, but I bawled all the way through Jane's decent...!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Ok so Jane has moved in with Maura and her mother is looking after her dog but what about the tortoise that Jane was given. That poor animal seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet. Its never mentioned in any of the episodes and its only rarely referred to in these great stories by you wonderful fiction writers!
Xenagabbyrizzilsles chapter 33 . 1/3/2014
Awsome story...way to twist a plot and panic ur readers. LOL... WELL DONE!
momomago chapter 33 . 9/14/2013
Well that was genius, I was so into the story that I read *does a little happy dance* and danced xD
It was really good, thank you for writing it :).