Reviews for Ghosts in the Night
John Doe chapter 33 . 6/18
I'm glad they have their happy ending
Sunshine chapter 33 . 6/4
Keep going please with a sequel or another story.
dreamer chapter 33 . 5/14
Amazing! This is a classic for me in the annals of Rizzoli and Isles. You are a great writer. Please keep on writing for us. with much gratitude, thank you.
Joan chapter 33 . 11/19/2015
Great story and very well written. The middle chapters made me cry, but I stuck it out to the promised happy ending. Glad I did.
Archenland chapter 33 . 7/31/2015
A good story with a decent plot, unfortunately comes with loose ends. First, I'd be interested to know about the voices in Jane's head, like how they started and ended, what they were, etc. Also, I feel the story should have had more on the mob. Doyle seems to be rather passive and O'Toole too trusting. There should have been more conflicts and problems.
S.Warrior chapter 33 . 7/24/2015
Detective Isles! I am dead omg
S.Warrior chapter 20 . 7/24/2015
I feel like maura planted a chip in jane or something that voice is too damn accurate lol
wolvesjr34 chapter 33 . 6/7/2015
Well I guess the summary made it easy for me to pick up the clues to it beign Witness protection... but this was very well written and quite delightful and full of awesome... the whole voice in jane's head being Maura for the longest time there... that was so well done.
wolvesjr34 chapter 15 . 6/6/2015
Tears. There are tears.
wolvesjr34 chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
BAM... like a shot to the gut right there...
wolvesjr34 chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
Based on the story summary... you are setting me up with all this humour... can't wait to get into this more... this is good.
Horuskat chapter 33 . 3/26/2015
Wow... You just killed me with this story! it is awesome! I really cried so much!
Dr Hir chapter 33 . 3/4/2015
Wonderful story. Liked it a lot. I usually don't read an author's comments but I happened to read yours. I wish I hadn't as it broke the plot for me. You are an excellent writer!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/18/2015
Interesting idea for a have liked it alot more if there was more intense loving to feel the pain of such a loss & want of revenge when there is no has an sex that is felt would have given story the joy tears and given then story would have felt real instead of going thru the a good idea.
SteltZ chapter 33 . 10/1/2014
This is by far the best story where one of them ends up dead and in Witness Protection without the other one knowing, it must be the original (or so I've decided). The crime was solid and I really like Janes descent into corruption while uncovering the truth. Good stuff!