Reviews for Ghosts in the Night
Interesting idea for a have liked it alot more if there was more intense loving to feel the pain of such a loss & want of revenge when there is no has an sex that is felt would have given story the joy tears and given then story would have felt real instead of going thru the a good idea.
SteltZ chapter 33 . 10/1/2014
This is by far the best story where one of them ends up dead and in Witness Protection without the other one knowing, it must be the original (or so I've decided). The crime was solid and I really like Janes descent into corruption while uncovering the truth. Good stuff!
shootthephoto chapter 33 . 6/19/2014
Brilliant... Is it bad that I didn't cry when Maura was shot as I just knew you'd have something up your sleeve, but I bawled all the way through Jane's decent...!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Ok so Jane has moved in with Maura and her mother is looking after her dog but what about the tortoise that Jane was given. That poor animal seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet. Its never mentioned in any of the episodes and its only rarely referred to in these great stories by you wonderful fiction writers!
Xenagabbyrizzilsles chapter 33 . 1/3/2014
Awsome story...way to twist a plot and panic ur readers. LOL... WELL DONE!
momomago chapter 33 . 9/14/2013
Well that was genius, I was so into the story that I read *does a little happy dance* and danced xD
It was really good, thank you for writing it :).
LiwNa chapter 33 . 8/21/2013
Waw it was a really great story!
Yuri-hime chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
Jane doesn't seem...very heartbroken that the love of her life just got brutally murdered. I mean, I understand that there is a certain amount of shock Jane must go through but...right now it almost seems like business as usual for her. I mean where's the breaking down and crying...
Yuri-hime chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
Everything was going to well and cheery...and then bam! Drama XDD
Hehe, well I've been waiting for it, and wondering when the drama would start going by the summary. Well, here we go..
Yuri-hime chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Aww, Jane is so sweet. Wanting to make Maura happy by googlemouthing XDD
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
("Maura," this time, the smile turned into a dimpled grin, "we've been platonically dating for about four and half years. I figure, if we keep going, we'll be platonically married by the end of next year some time.") - More true words about Maura and Jane's 'friendship/relationship' have never been spoken! 8D

Oh good lord, these lines had me cracking up! Pure gold! XDD
("If we are in a television show, let's hope it's on Showtime or Cinemax. Otherwise, someone is about to have to pay several heavy fees to the FCC for many violations.")
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Geez...kind of a depressing start XD
And a ton of spelling/grammatical errors p
But you are a genius writer, and I've loved pretty much *everything* I've read from you thus far, so...onwards! :D
karibqueen5 chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
No offense at all but I loved your other story New Experiences and I faved it, but this one where Maura dies? I can't do it. I think your other story was great but I can't see how this has an eventual happy ending if Maura's not alive.
We love us chapter 26 . 5/12/2013
Emma and Regina? A reference to once upon a time?
Becky'sGirl chapter 33 . 5/8/2013
Okay, I dunno how I missed this one, but I did. Just finished it. Very interesting inner dialog with Jane. And if course I love the SwanQueen Cameo! It's always interesting to watch a loved character go dark for a bit and you handled her descent and return well.