Reviews for The King, The Princess, and The Mystery
MapleTreeway chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Makes much more sense now. I like how this plays with your mind a lot. Kinda like Edgar Allen Poe...
MapleTreeway chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Wait what?
the first x-man chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
I kind of wish you would elaborate more in the story rather than do a Q&A. It would give more to the story. It definately has potential, but I think you need to elaborate more. The Q&A page did help clear up some questions but like I said before it would have been better if you had written more in the story. Other than that it was very gripping you got me hooked. I hope you will write more on this in the near future. I'm gonna follow this story just in case you do.
TangledEpicForever chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Whew I'm just glad that it was a nitemare! I would suspect Mother Gothel would come back and haunt Eugene in his dreams because he was the one who got Rapunzel away from her. She was jelious of Eugene for taking away "her flower" and she do anything to get even with him. So anyways I suspect Rapunzel was not the only one who had nightmares of Gothel it was Eugene too! Anyways I was gonna review the last chapter and ask questions as I was confused about the story but you pretty much answered them here.
nikkibecket1997 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
WHAT! What the fuck just happend?