Reviews for The New Kids
Sodom chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
O.O
KitKatBattle123 chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
When do I get moar? I want moar...pwease? I'll luvz you...
PunkPrincess556 chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Woe, dis is interesting. I haven't read anything quite like this. Got a little wild with Alice and Grell...and must I say...I LOVE YOU SEBBY! EEEEEK! 3 3 3 *Fangurling*
CasXIII chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Can you pwetty pwease update? O.O If you update, I'll...do...something...OH! I'll give you virtual cookies! Pwease?! It's really good, even though there were a few errors...pwease? I'll cry...
Cas XIII chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Still waiting for chapter 8...not trying to be impatient but it is a really good story
Hikaru chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Hey it's Cas, you should really write more
Cas chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
POST CHAPTER 8!
Orihara chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
EPIC! I loved, loved, loved it! Post chapter 8 soon K? I like the story and sometime we should write the Casshern Sins fan fic you thought up of. I absolutly loved it and yes this is Cas, weird right? I'm not barking at you like a dog now. (Ciel- Woof!) - Like that and plus I still need to work on the DRRR one so ya. Anyway, I loved it and can't wait to here more. Who's PoV is it going to be next? Surprise me! :) 3
Cas Orihara chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
What the fudge onna?! Anyway, write more! I am on the edge of my seat...literally...anyway, you also need to write on our Durarara fan fic that still needs a name...Figure out a name and write...just do you PoV, not Shizuo's. Anyway you better know who this is and just wanna say...WRITE! Oh and Izaya Orihara says Hi!
Izaya- No I didn't!
Cas Orihara chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
WRITE NOW! I'll work on that Durarara fan fic but u better write. U better know who this is... Cas Orihara, Out. 3
alicefiresage chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
So effing epic!
alicefiresage chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Amazing! Can't wait for the next one
Cas chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
U used THAT word! WRITE
Cas Phantomhive chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
WRITE MORE! DON'T REPLY JUST WRITE!
Hdojdnduhdnfnd9 chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
great and funny whats with roni and seb those and alice wow but yeah i can see it