Reviews for Trust Falls
TheRedScreech chapter 2 . 5/19/2017
I love, love, love this chapter! Ahhh! The fluff and angst between Clint and Thor! And I love Thor's nickname for Clint!
helloyesimhere chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
I loved it! And the bromance between Thor and Clint... I felt so bad for Clint when he thought that he was the one that killed Phil. :( just one question, how old were you portraying Clint as? It almost seemed as very early twenties, maybe 20-23 or 24 at the oldest, which I must say is my favorite portrayal of Clint, as the youngest avenger and preferably in that age range. The younger the better lol. Anyway, great story!
ShadowPhoenix22 chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
That was awesome. Your Clint is fantastically written, and your thor is bomb! Awesome! :)
outruneverything chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
So funny! I loved it 3
ShadowWriter33 chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Absolutely a fun and awesome story! Would loved to have read more chapters, but it was awesome nonetheless!
God Bless,
SW
tryingtobestine chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Well, this was fun. I hope you'll write more of it.
Jelsemium chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
This is a great story. I love how you portray Thor. Too many fanfic writers show him as being stupid rather than just ignorant of local customs. I hope you continue it because I'd like to see your take on the other characters, especially Steve (another character who's too often portrayed as being incapable of learning tech stuff.)
isi7140 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
This was GOOD. I love love love your characterization of Clint, and the second chapter with Thor was just plain awesome.
Anise Nadiah chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
That is really beautiful i hope you're continuing this.
Aphrael-08 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Awesome story! I liked how the characters have depth to them. Great job.
kyri0sity chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Absolutely loved this! All the detail that went into the characters, their interactions, and the imagery were wonderful! It made the story feel so real.
TotallyLosingIt chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Like I can't EVEN. Too much love for words. Best Thor/Clint bromance bonding scene I've ever read. Oh Clint and not knowing Phil was dead... I love how you write Clint, by the way. I don't know what it is about him that you totally caught dead on but I love every single freaking bit of it.

I know requests are silly but if you have time or patience I'd love to see the team react to Clint's deafness. He was deaf in the comics, dunno so much about the movies... I just think you of all people would totally pull it off. XD

So yeah I love this update soon kthnxbai.
HolleyS chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Great story :) I like how you did Hawkeye, he's one of my favourite characters :)
Can you do some more chapters? Pleeeease?
whovian42 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
That was terrific.
I do hope you decide to write more Avengers fic.
You've managed to catch their characters and their speech patterns. Love it!
15rebbla chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I accidentally read "She unwrapped it and bit off a hunk." as "She unwrapped it and bit off a hulk." lol