Reviews for A Thin Red Line
Please update someday!
Joy chapter 18 . 7/15
Nearly a whole year and you havnt updated
Joy chapter 17 . 3/16
Plz update ur story is very well written I would love to see it finished
Ari Black-18 chapter 18 . 9/27/2015
PLEASE UPDATED, I NEED TO READ MORE URGENTLY T-T
kaomei chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
I'm so glad you haven't abandoned this, and I love this new development! What will this lead to? More communication for sure. Maybe a deliciously awkward moment or two? :).

I also really like the parallel that you're drawing between Harry rescuing Ginny from Tom and now Ella from the centaurs. Hoping she'll return the favor one day. Looking forward to more!
Lucky Loo chapter 18 . 8/9/2015
FINALLY! Thank you so much for the update! I love your story so much that I didn't want to believe it was abandoned. :D I hope Harry and Ella don't have that hard of a time cooperating with eachc other in the coming duels. :)) Looking forward to your next update!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 18 . 8/6/2015
Great chapter!.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
I'm so happy you updated! I've been waiting for a year for you to do so. I really like your story and i'm glad to know that you intend on finishing it. I really was afraid you wouldn't. I can't wait to discover how you will continue your story.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/31/2015
Please update! This story is awesome!
Joy chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
Glad ur bck this chapter was interesting I knew dumbledore will have something up his sleeve
Hayden Avery chapter 18 . 7/29/2015
Love the direction this us going, look forward to more. Creative solution to keep them interacting.
Nour Potter chapter 18 . 7/29/2015
interesting chapter :) well done can't wait for the next chapter
LiumD chapter 18 . 7/29/2015
"I know you could care less" - that should be could'NT care less. British.
FreelanceBum chapter 18 . 7/29/2015
I hope the next update isn't quite as long away, although I need to reread as I can barely remember what has happen so far.
scrappy8 chapter 18 . 7/29/2015