Reviews for Tell Me
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Reread and still love this update soon please!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
Your Bolinora stories are the cutest! Keep updating!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Ahhhhhhh please Use the forever girl line in their wedding somehow!?
Guest chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
That was an awesome read! I stumbled upon this story and am in love with it! Keep writing because you really have some great stuff going here!
aavonlea chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
YES! The new chapter is here! I really love this fanfic. Please update soon!
it makes sense in context chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
that was so cute, and so funny! loved it!
avatarfan82 chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Very cute chapter! I like the interplay between Ikki and Jinora especially. I can definitely see her as being pushy and stubborn because those are definitely traits that have already been brought out in the show! Good job!
lovemondotrasho chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Awwww. This was so cute. It was sweet and sexy at the same time. Ahaha. I see you, Jinora. Getting a little feisty there... Bolin needs to sleep with her. Like now. They obviously can't handle abstinence from pre-marital sex.

On the other hand, I loved the description in this chapter as well as Skoochy having a ring for Ikki! :) they're so cute together...

A grand engagement party equals an even grander wedding, Jin. Keep that in mind. lol.

Great chapter! Update soon!

-lovemondotrasho
it makes sense in context chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
naw that was cute! love your stories!
aavonlea chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
I started reading this today and it was amazing! I was very apprehensive about it at first, though. I mean, with all those stupid pairings, I was afraid this was going to be just one more. Bolin and Jinora... well, I was about to skip over it, then I decided to look at the reviews. They all praised the story, so I decided to give it a shot, and I have to say, I'm now shipping Bolinora! This was great! It's such an awesome, romantic story! And let me tell you, I can be pretty picky over the romance stories. Great job, and update soon!
Wolf of IndigoRiver
SkyLight342 chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
Oh I just LOVE your stories! This one, in particular, is my favorite, along with one of my own that I am currently writing. Please give me some tips on how you write like this!
lovemondotrasho chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Awwwww. They're so happy and in love. I love it. Bolinora FTW. I love how it seems sort of dream like to Bolin. That is to be expected, little earthbender. Do not worry. :)

Too many feels for one day. I think I'll leave off here.

Update soon!

-lovemondotrasho
lovemondotrasho chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
ERMAGERRRRRD. SO MANY FEELS.

CONGRATS TO BOLIN PROPOSING TO JINORA! THAT LEGIT KILLED ME. SERIOUSLY.

Allsnsjsksksmsn
lovemondotrasho chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Oh. Well. Aren't they just one big happy family there?

I would have been embarrassed to death. Mako... DON'T LOOK AT ME. Even though I sometimes call you a little girl and laugh at you. (He brought that onto himself.)

Bolin needs to propose. I don't know what he's waiting for. I was on his side, but I really don't know any more.

Ahaha. Count on Korra to make me laugh in this chapter...
lovemondotrasho chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
I see you Jinora. Taking Asami's advice there, hmmm? ;D

It's nice to see that the birthday girl got what she wanted from Bolin. And Bolin was pretty happy about things too. Again, I can't help but feel that they're going to fight about something.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »