Reviews for As Long As We're Together
Patricia Starara chapter 1 . 1/2
that was so vague and adorable. I liked it
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
That was cute!
Annabeth Chase chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Seriously?
hpjlover chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Great job! I really like this book! its really well written, the charachters are accurate and the plot is great! i cant wait to see what happens next i cant wait to read the next chapter the percabeth is pure adorableness! i really love how they need each other but still act like teenagers PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
young dawn chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I absolutely loved this, 100%. I was afraid it was going to be all angst (which I enjoy as well), but I'm glad you made things better in the end. I know they're not all fixed right now, and maybe they won't ever be, but at last there's hope. I mean, they've proven time and again that these two can do anything when they're together. I'm rambling, but I really did love this piece, probably one of the best PJO fics I've come across to date. Well done .
dkjfaldkfads chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Wow the feels were just-
Slippin Dang Son of a Mother chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
After the Tartarus stuff there are four things possible to happen in their relationship. 1) the worst that could happen is that one or both of them dies (Uncle Rick will regret it if he kills one of those two, I'll promise you that) 2) the second worst situation is that their relationship weakens (who knows? Tartarus might be playing tricks in their eyes like false visions about cheating and stuff, another thing that Rick'll regret if he does that) 3) a better one, their relationship will intensify, like they won't leave each other to go anywhere or saying I love you's a lot of times to each other (Rick will make money if he does this) 4) their relationship will strengthen to the point of consummating is considered or done but since this book is for pre-teenagers, I doubt that Rick will put some on those (dam) But for what it's worth, I love love looooove your story. Perfect fluff! Leo sure knows how to ruin the moment. I laughed hard when coach hedge bust in the door right before they did something. Well one thing's for sure, in the actual book, they are definitely going to be grounded :)
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Absolutely loved it. :D
candyland7 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I love it and I can understand that Annabeth and Percy need that
Obviously genius chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Love it. I read some of your other stories. Liked them to.
Percabeth99999 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Brilliant mate! Just absolutely brilliant! The plot! The humour! The realistic value! Tha way you thought it out so accurately like the sun being to bright and it seeming like a while since they laughed! I think it's all brilliant! I have no complaints!
St. Walker chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Probably one of the best after the fall fanfictions. I think this was phenomenal. Emotional and powerful.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »