Reviews for Some Demons are Worse than Others
Jake chapter 7 . 1/14
Your story is very fun and relaxing to read man, its been along time since then,

Are you planning to continue the story by any chance?
Tommy chapter 2 . 1/13
Amazing work so far, keep it up.
OldDocHudson chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
An excellent story. Pacing and flow were great, and your concern about the characters being 'out of character' shouldn't too worrisome because they actually capture their spirit quite I think. Then ending was absolutely prefect. You kept it nice and simple. Keep up the great work!
Lewis-Sama chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Awesome story, hope you update soon. I totally cant see Double D being a drinker before he turned 21, but hey its possible.
Noire Salvatore chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
I love the Story! Please make more new Chapters _
Warhawk71 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
wow. been a long awaited update. finally nice to read it. :)
cravenato426 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
I really like how you. Portray edd and marie and you can tell. The drama will be interesting so I look foreward to the next chapter
Kochua2012 chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Whoop!
marcen12 chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Nice chapter. I like how you set this chapter on Halloween and this chapter was put online on Christmas. I love irony!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
cant wait for the next one
Zanaxx chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
wow and i mean WOW geat chapter... awesome works keep it up hope to see and update soon...c(:
Kochua2012 chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
It's nice to see that Kevin and they guys are over their bully and the bullied stage. Eddy reminded me of my brother this chappie. "What your saying does make sense.." - Edd
"Of course it does, it's me, I'm always right." - Eddy (almost my brother's catchphrase lol)
Warhawk71 chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
lol... kevin being very deep, eddy being positive about double d and marie being together... they really have changed although that's quite alright since yeah... as i said before, they are after all 20 of age... :)

nice read... nice update... keep up the good work... :)
Warhawk71 chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
wow... finally... another long-awaited update... :D

so yeah... still went everything well there... although i noticed you may have put a lot of "Ha's" in the end of their dialogue...

just finding it somewhat unusual... although that may just be because of our differences in our English Language and how we use it... well... you get the idea... :))

anyway... still a very nice read... hope to see more of it sooner or late... :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
why did you stop? Its really good.