Reviews for Screw You, She's MINE
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Now this is how they should have ended. Thank you. I would like to live in yr written fantasy. Brittana forever.
BrittanaLove93 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
You're really good in playing people's emotion! With this, you're officially my favourite writer ever! :D
20kels chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
this is fantastic. why can glee not get with the program and make exactly this happen?!
Fragar1991 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Yeahh that Ryan! -.-'
Well it was good fic :D

Xoxoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
These type of fic's are exactly the reason why i hope brittany sluts it out and gets with the other dumb big lipped slut. Them ugly sluts belong together if they're just going to move on from their 'love of their life' as they so proclaimed in season 3. Stupid blonde sluts. Santana needs a real woman. Yeah, that chic looks nothing like brittany, but. THIS IS FUCKING GLEE, NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT LOOKS. I hope Santana finds herself a REAL woman.
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This was sooo good! Thank you for taking all of the anger and sadness and depression that RIB has made me feel and turned it into something realistic and beautiful. This is how that storyline should've gone. Thank you so much for sharing your vision and talent with us. You've given me closure. :o)
IloveSnixx chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I'm SOBBING. I swear I've never been this sad, Brittany's face when Santana says 'I will always love you the most', Brittany's voice when she says 'I love you too'. Right in the FEELS! I feel like crying in a corner until my otp is finally getting back together, I can't deal with seeing Santana with an another girl and Brittany with Sam, I just can't. Anyway, thank you for cheering me up :)
groooviecat chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
my feelings exactly. WTF SANTANA!? San was taking the "highroad"? being an "adult" ? it does not make sense especially after the speech bout the laundry... but i realised its all about RATINGS. RIB needs ratings. Glee needs ratings. who cares bout character development & consistencies. I so hate Santana right now :(
arluke chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was awesome! and I hate what rib did to brittana
naynay1963 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Ah I hope on glee they are endgame. Can't find anything on the internet that says so though. Did find Santana is going to NY after telling Britt she liked college. Britt/Sam are a go. My feelings on their breakup is disbelief,hurt,anger,numb,emotionally raped and physically ill. Its like I was broken up with too after 3 long hard years. They are soulmates despite Ryans hatred of women & the Brittana fanbase. Over a ugly girls smile. She felt an exchange of energy? So do I when I lick the top of a battery but I'm not breaking up with my gf of 18 yrs. Glee treats us fans like garbage. The whole breakup wasn't plausible. It was an insult to the fans and their characters. Sure the acting was superb but she sang a happily ever after song,called it an unofficial breakup telling her she'd always love her most. WTF! I like your story I hope they can work it out for us cuz Brittana was the only reason I watched. I'm interested in seeing if there will be any interaction between them during Grease. Cuz you know Santana is playing Rizzo right? Again why breakup then stick around to be in school play? Another punch in the face from the Murphy crew. Sorry to rant but its still so raw.
Sparkle Storms chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Oh my god...I think I'm crying. It's probably safe to say none of us are gonna be over the Break Up for a while :(. Well anyway, the story was amazing so thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This has given me more feelings :'(
But it was a good one :)