Reviews for The Apprentice
Azarath Cat chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that...
1. This is a great fanfic and I can't wait to read more.
2. I've read Hive Academy and I enjoyed that as well.
3. I believe that you are a talented author and I can't wait to favorite more stories of yours.
Lewis-Sama chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
Holy crap. Cyborg is already falling into the trap. I just know it. Cyborg thinks he is playing them, but in reality they are playing him. Robin and Beast Boy seem to break soon.
dlsky chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
And one decision upon the plan of Cyborg has toppled Beast Boy and Robin.
Like the Girls new looks.
Thanks for the update a good chapter.
Looking forward to reading more.
AloneInThisWorld chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
Ps I loved how they called the bird hope. Also the fact that BB misses Raven the most fill me with joy before I went back to crying.
AloneInThisWorld chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
Amazing story. I've loved every second of it. I actually cried at this and I don't usually show emotion . Please update again, your work is amazing and your such a good author.
Jewel Wayne chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Love how robin became stockholm syndrome. I hope u update soon
Lewis-Sama chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Awesome fic so far, but please for the love of Deadpool: update soon. This might just be me, but I feel that you should focus les on the other Titans and more on BB/MR.
BethyQuake chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more MOOOOORRRRRREEEE
BethyQuake chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I cried sooooo hard I don't care about the other but BEAST BOY I was like NOOOOO why whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I wish I could save him I know taekwondo I could kick but ya sure I'm 11 but I almost got my BLACK belt I could whoop them all with one hand lol but u know I get pretty scared and jumpy soo BUT I STILL COULD
CookiesKickButt chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
Please hurry with the next chapter because I LOVE this story already and I LOVE how Robin has Stockholm syndrome.
Jamila chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
Make a teen titans Story The Apprentice Chapter 2
KaliAnn chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
The Titans are suffering, its great the girls are back together, but the boys need help sooner rather then later.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
Update
Pebblepaw chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
Update soon! This is awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
YAY so Starfire and Raven are out and free and need to go save their teammates!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »