Reviews for The Apprentice
AloneInThisWorld chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
Ps I loved how they called the bird hope. Also the fact that BB misses Raven the most fill me with joy before I went back to crying.
AloneInThisWorld chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
Amazing story. I've loved every second of it. I actually cried at this and I don't usually show emotion . Please update again, your work is amazing and your such a good author.
Jewel Wayne chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Love how robin became stockholm syndrome. I hope u update soon
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Awesome fic so far, but please for the love of Deadpool: update soon. This might just be me, but I feel that you should focus les on the other Titans and more on BB/MR.
BethyQuake chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more MOOOOORRRRRREEEE
BethyQuake chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I cried sooooo hard I don't care about the other but BEAST BOY I was like NOOOOO why whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I wish I could save him I know taekwondo I could kick but ya sure I'm 11 but I almost got my BLACK belt I could whoop them all with one hand lol but u know I get pretty scared and jumpy soo BUT I STILL COULD
CookiesKickButt chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
Please hurry with the next chapter because I LOVE this story already and I LOVE how Robin has Stockholm syndrome.
Jamila chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
Make a teen titans Story The Apprentice Chapter 2
KaliAnn chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
The Titans are suffering, its great the girls are back together, but the boys need help sooner rather then later.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
Pebblepaw chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
Update soon! This is awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
YAY so Starfire and Raven are out and free and need to go save their teammates!
Bgnsteal chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Whoa! Rally looking forward to reading this! Love the fact that BB is on the dangeres team
midnight1339 chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Yay you're back! Great concept can't wait to read more!
silvrobin chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
D'awwww. My sweet little bumgorf coming up with escape plans all on her own. 3 Go Starfire go!

Anyway, this is a really fantastic concept. I love the idea you're playing with and I'm really excited to see where you take it! I love how you shoved poor Starfire with Kitten, and how Raven has to walk eggshells around Mumbo to keep from being bunnified. I think you're giving us a perfect amount of information from each apprentice/master set that it doesn't become too focused on one. Awesome job!

Now I think somebody else has mentioned it, but when you switch from third to first person point of view it is a little confusing. I've noticed you do this the most with Robin, makes sense considering HIVE, so be extra vigilant for the dastardly POV switching! Other than that I just see little things like sudden tense switching or smack-me-over-the-head style repetition. Nothing a couple read-overs can't fix. I think you're doing a great job, I really love your dialogue, and I can't wait to see where you'll take us next!