Reviews for A Different Friend
1eragon33 chapter 10 . 11/11
for some reason I want her pack to match her friends, herself, and Sasuke, meaning two tricksters, a lazy smarty pants, a gentle tank, a fiesty firecracker, a broody emo, and a caring puppy
HarunoWolf17 chapter 10 . 11/7
Hello Author - san I just want to say that this story is AWESOME! And I would like to know when would you update? Can you also please make this a SasuSaku story? I just SasuSaku story but make Sakura a badass who is not a fangirl that makes Sasuke fall for her because she never tyr to get his attention and all, it's up to you so pleas please pleas PLEASE! UPDATE SOON!
Phelin chapter 10 . 11/1
This is one of the most pleasant and well constructed stories in naruto fancfiction. Is about everybody development.

Please. Do not let your will of fire go.
imaginesakura chapter 10 . 10/21
I absolutely love this fanfic! The way you have changed the events of the timeline and especially how the massacre affected sakura, kiba and shika! It's so different I'm looking forward to seeing sakuras abilities too. Please please please update again soon!
Love your story :)
Sore chapter 10 . 9/6
I like your story! I hope I remember to check up on it every once in a while D: it's so good~
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 8/26
I would squeal of Akamaru got his own apron. Ohmigod.
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 8/26
Ohmigod. Little Shikamaru got worried about losing his shogi partner! How cute :3
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 8/26
Oh my. Sakura has made new friends! *throws confetti*
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 8/26
I swear my pekignese is as chatty as those nin dogs. Mr. Cheese has super soft fur and paw pass.
SakuMulti chapter 10 . 8/25
Oh a Great Dane, Labrador/Golden Retriever, and/or a Dalmatian could be good?
GingerLily01 chapter 10 . 8/24
I really like this different view! i love where this story could go and how its building up! can't wait for the next chapter!
Marie chapter 10 . 8/22
Whoa, Chinatsu and Chiharu are huge! I'm looking forward to meeting Sakura's ninken!
k chapter 10 . 8/19
awesome, this story is awesome (also a black labrador cross kelpie, name: Kenta, has a older brother type-personality but hides it cause everyone teases him for it, also has a super soft to cute things, and will chase/bite perverts ((cough*Jiraiya *cough)), tries to act tough, also has a sense of humor) plus love what you've done with Sakura and the rest of the gang, keep it up
animegirl315 chapter 9 . 8/19
When will the next chapter be up? I absolutely love this story! By the way, I'm only reviewing this chapter since I've already reviewed chapter 10 and I wanted to know when the next chapter will be up.