Reviews for A Different Friend
bleachfan462 chapter 10 . 6/30
Dog suggestions. Alaskan malamute's and blue heelers are really smart the first is a big dog built for cold weather and the second is medium dog has sort of bristly fur it's almost quill like and the dog could learn to harden and shoot them white chakra. Huskies are pretty and very very fast I think they are very smart. Honestly I want her to have a great peranise(sp?) those are a bear of a dog and she could ride it while she's small my grand pas is about 3 1/2 to 4 feet tall just standing normally. I honestly want her to have A Rottweiler those are great guard dogs. Considering her current political sensitivity she needs one of those.

I rather like this story and hope it is not abandoned.
I love going back to this story, I know it's been a long time but I would like to see the story to be continued or maybe even completed I wonder how may dog she will have, who will be on her team? Love interest? What will she think of ino when they meet, hinata? I would love to see it go further - laluniea
Okumura Hikari chapter 10 . 6/18
This story is so interesting! Please update soon
LivingPuppet chapter 10 . 6/10
I really enjoy l enjoyed reading this fanfiction and I hope that you update it soon. It's one of my favorites tbh.
maidengarnet chapter 10 . 6/2
Please, please update someday! I keep coming back to reread this story because it's so cute. I want to see what dogs Sakura gets and how she proceeds in the story with the changes you've made to the naruto story, with her confidence and friends and talents.
Hi im rooting for you and your complicated life, hope to see a chapter sooner or later :), good luck
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 10 . 4/21
There should definitely be a husky. They are so cute, and i think it would fit Sakura very well. Since it would be a puppy, it should be kinda hyper.
Miakotsu band of Seven chapter 10 . 4/10
good job keep going
angela22zuni chapter 10 . 4/4
Me encanta todo espero que continúe con las historia kiero ver cuál será la camada que elijan con y el como irá la segunda prueba
Please update chapter 10 . 3/29
UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE
Beloved Daughter chapter 10 . 3/19
Great story! I've greatly enjoyed reading the story and can't wait for more!

Hm... Dog suggestions, eh? Well, how about a great dane? One of my favorite breeds and so gentle and loving. I knew this one great dane name Gracie. Big dog. Loved putting her head in your lap when you sat down for scratches. She could easily reach the top of the fridge if she stood on her back legs. She was a rescue dog and had acid scars down her back. Would make for an interesting ninja dog - a scarred, huge, but mothering (perhaps appropriate for young Sakura) dog. Perhaps named Gurēsu (which Google translate tells me is the Japanese word for Grace)?
sakura-moonrose-hime chapter 10 . 3/9
It was really great...hope you update soon.
WhiteDogwood chapter 10 . 3/7
Fav'd. Fallowed and Review. Can't wait to see where you take this, and how it deviates from the canon storyline!
Spidey2 chapter 10 . 3/3
Love this! Keep going!
Killercat3 chapter 10 . 3/3
I love this story keep it going ;D