Reviews for A Different Friend
Iris chapter 1 . 2/10
Could definitely do with a beta going over it, but I like the premise :)
Geminia chapter 9 . 2/6
Hope you update!

Gemini
cassy chapter 9 . 1/22
love this hope to read more
CeciliaWinnifer chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Is this what they call love at first sight?
Oh my god! I'm in love with a story!
But who cares, because this story is just too amazing!
Hope you update soon.
filipalope88 chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Another chapter please
Dreaming while awake chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
I can't believe this story hasn't been updated in so long, I really loved reading it. I'll be adding it to my alerts to see if you update soon before I give up.
sayuri18 chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Please update this story soon
aj07to chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
Oh I really like this story!
So many possibilities could happen with just a few minor tweaks.

I'd like to see sakura meeting up with kakashi's summons. I don't know if it would be good to have her have a constant partner...I like the idea of her signing kakashi's contact.

I hope to read more soon! Great job so far! I like your idea that she isn't a medicnin (they're cool and all but its interesting when she's in a different field of study too)

Kakashis with sakuras 's guardian is cute too
Yuemin chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
This is a wonderful story! I love the plot and the relationships between the characters. I think it would still be an interesting idea to have Sakura also learn to be a med nin. She does have excellent chakara control and it would give her more time with Kiba, but I really enjoy the direction your story is going. Please update soon!
M chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
Very interesting idea. I really like Sakura's character development and her friendship with Kiba.
I have to admit that the previous chapter really caught me off guard. I did not expect this twist.
Sakura learning fuinjutsu is an excellent idea, with her memory she shouldn't have a hard time studying seals. A great idea, which I'm very much forward to see.
Also I wonder if Sakura has any desire for female friends. I think it vital for any young girl. I personally would like to see Ino and how their relationship would work now that Sakura has grown more confidant.
As admirable as Kiba's desire to be a medic is, I still have quite a few doubts. I know that he's begun to take studying more seriously, due to Sakura's influence, but I don't believe that he's smart enough, something vital for a medic. Also another point is that I don't think he has the chakra control for it - THE MOST IMPORTANT part of being a medic. I wonder if he'll succeed.
The clans worries are realistic and I like their decision regarding Sakura.
The plot is original, the pace of the story is great, and so is your writing, however I've noticed some mistakes though my read, but nothing to drastic. You should also use more commas. I think finding a beta will help improve this wonderful story.
I apologize for the my way-too-long review and I'm looking forward to more updates
Cersesi chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
I like it.
Emma3mikan chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease continous¬°
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
I officially LOVE this story! _ And if ur taking suggestions or thinking of this it would be amazing if u could somehow set it up where Sakura also made friends with Shino,Sai, Neji, and Lee! _ Anyways PLEASE update soon! _
Addicted-to-GazettE chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Since the story was essentially salura centric, I vote for option one with Sakura at the Kennels. This story is so adorable. I love the freshness of the plot. I also adore how Sakura isnt automatically some ba mary sue. She's still herself just braver thanks to her friends. Great job I look forward to reading more
The dark side of the loonatics chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Plz update soon! I really love it so far!