Reviews for Traitor For A Traitor
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Ok that's was an amazing fanfic plz write more if u can thxs x
The Tetract chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
That last line. God DAMN. Shots fucking fired.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
cool
sgehrhbr chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Omygosh . . . one of the best fanfics ever written ! I loved the last line and it all made sense, because at first I was confused about the title... You're so awesome .
Thanks for making my day with such an awesome fanfic because I was dying to read a real good one after going through some seriously crappy ones today ...
Oh, and that Kami and Yami thing was a stroke a of genius . So beautiful :'D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Umm hii I read your story and this was one heck of a story. I also don't like assume and sakura that much. Lemons were very good and hot. The love between naruto and hinata was absolutely good and heart touchong . And the best part was the ending where naruto calmly fucked both of them and insulted them to absolutely no limits it was overall one really good naruhina story and I liked it very much. If you want to tell me something then you can send me a mail on.
KuroKanashimi chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
theres 1 thing tho WtH did she allow him back in the village...
Majestic Star Arceus chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Man a story like this deserves a sequel.
Screamindivr145 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Very nice. I understand it's a one shot but I think you could make a great multi-part story out of this.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Ah this was great, even though you had some character bashing I enjoyed it. Can't wait for the other stories to come out.
Bibs San chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
"Inside his head, the Kyuubi slapped a paw against its large face and dragged it downward in aggravation and embarrassment." - THIS JUST ****ING MADE MY DAY, I'M SORRY FOR THE LANGUAGE! I LOVED IT, IT WAS EVERYTHING I NEEDED TODAY! And especially the Hyuuga's family reaction, it was simply perfect and hilarious! Thanl you for your blessing writing and I hope I read more brilliant fics from you again ;)
NaruFreak91 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I absolutely loved it. It was pure genius.
Leaf Ranger chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wow. Pretty sweet fnafic here. Very sweet in fact. Way to go Naruto. and same with you Hinata! X3;

keep up the aweosme work!
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Awesome!
Yanirca chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
LOVE IT PS I HATE SAKURA!
XRaiderV1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012