Reviews for Tell Me What?
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Loved it. Would love 2 read Kate/Alexis fic where they prank Castle.
LewisInNC chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was really cute. I wish we could see Kate and Alexis bond a little like this in the show.
gift of the gabz chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This one was hilariously great. Alexis' timing in both talks, Martha's sneakiness and Castle and Kate's fish impressions and the pranking alliance between Alexis and Kate are all great ingredients.
saifos chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
loved it! this is how i hope that their relationship develops
melindaWRITER chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Goodness I love this! I really like the idea that Rick and Kate told Alexis together... even if it didn't/couldn't happen on the show for whatever reason. Also "Kate's been here distracting me..." heh heh heh! That was perfect!
Xientia chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Yea, I do want Alexis to be okay with the whole Caskett thing. But I think it will be a while. Her natural reaction would likely be on the angsty side. Oh well. Good fic, at any rate. :)
Mary chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Please. This. Was. Perfect. I couldn't have imagined it in other way. You really do know Caskett and how they feel about each other, all they've been through. I also loved Alexis' reaction, unlike most of the fan fictions I've read, she's happy, and that's really important. I think she'll be happy in the series too. I wish you'd continue this, because it made my day. Really.
janet chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
enjoyable read
kimmiesjoy chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
haha that was cute and sweet :D
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Dad was probably telling Grams how many people he had already got Detective Beckett to do a back ground check on. - I hadn't thought of that. That's a great theory, though. Because Castle would certainly try to get Beckett to do that.

I like seeing Castle's emotional roller coaster throuh Alexis's eyes.

Alexis was confused when her father's mouth gaped open and then he stated fumbling for words. - LOL I can just picture this. I love Alexis's confusion over his reaction. That woud be a great scene for the show.

You know watch tv, talk - Read a good book, get somthing to eat... ;)

"Keep your thoughts PG rated dad. Kate does have a gun remember." - Heeheehee. I think she would be more likely to use her gun if his thoughts WERE merely PG rated at this point. He just has to keep his actions PG when Alexis and/or Martha are at the loft with them.

"Congratulations. It's about time, the sexual tension was really getting to much." - Just the thought of MARTHA saying that...Lanie, yes, but Martha? I burst out laughing at that one.

He leaned forward and placed a light kiss to her head - Awwww...

"Well Alexis, while you have been in Europe with your grandmother. Kate has been here, distracting me." - And a few seconds later this one caused me to burst out laughing.

So she tells him for the first time by telling Alexis in front of him...? That could probably happen, actually.

I'm glad Kate assued Alexis of her respect and admiration for the great relationship Alexis has with Castle

Kate was willing to respect her relationship with her father, so it was only right Alexis did the same. - This mde me smile.

Kate was playing with her father. Making him think they were up to something. This was the best prank ever. - She would do that, too. Heeheehee. I love it.

What a great story, Natalie. And yes, and can see a huge improvement in your unbeta'd and pre-beta'd work.
coscino chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Funny and great!,keep it coming.
keal chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was great! I love this version of how it could come out.
doikea chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Thanks! I was waiting for something like this since I saw Marthas promo. Loved it1
ds1255 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Excellent story - very well done!
angelaandrews chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Loved it. It read just like an episode. I was trying to picture it all unfold before me. I hope at least a few of the sweet moments you created will be seen on Monday. Thanks. Care do write about another sneek peak?