Reviews for Club Night
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 1/27
Type your review here...
Darke-Faerie chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I dont usually read bdsm stories cos they're a bit not right (this is going somewhere i promise)
but i really enjoyed this story :) t
here were no spelling errors that i could see & it was nicely written

Can't wait to read more of your work .

Sky
Blue eyed fantasies chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
So, I was reading this and I got to the bit where Alec was nervous and was thinking "wait, why's he nervous?" and I looked back up to the warning and noticed that it's a BDSM club and, well, I became much more interested in this story. :)

Oh I just love it when cute little Alexander comes out of his shell. ;) And I noticed all of the little references like the collar to TMTMFD's fic. It fed very well off her stories which I love as well. :)

So, yeah, I loved it. Please write more. :D
Dann chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
It would be much to ask for a second part? :C
I really love this so far
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Wow I can't believe I enjoyed that as much as I did... Which is a lot! Please write more!
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
...ohmyangelthemalecandbenandan dyandthefoursomeandandand- *melts* You... I FREAKING LOVE YOU! *glomps* This is everything I'd hoped for and more! The way the four of them interacted wasn't awkward or disjointed at all, it was perfect and seamless and just- You are amazing. ;D
...Did you just say more? *gasps* I think you said more. ...I hope you know that you have now created a monster.

;3
TMTMFD who really hopes you do write more
AzOOAK chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was good, haha. I liked it.