Reviews for Mo Ghrá, Mo Dúshlán (My Love, My Challenge)
CONTINUE
Yali.Page chapter 8 . 4/29
Welcome back!
blackfox5000 chapter 7 . 5/14/2015
T.T yes you are HORRIBLE. HORRIBLY HORRIBLE. how could you?! You better update soon!
blackfox5000 chapter 6 . 5/14/2015
LOL go Helga GO! I can't wait to see the next chapter I know it's there the only problem is I know it's not the last so you better update this nice piece of work soon 'MKAY! XD

I Just love it! X3
BabyAddy92 chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW PLZZZZ LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR
ShayyRenee chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Duuuuddddeeeeee you have to finish this story Helga bringing back OK' Betsy and the Five Avengers ohhhh I must see this is too wonderful for you to quit! But I doubt Arnold let's her beat the girl up...but I hope he does anywaayyy please update thank you!
Mylastfantasy10 chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Update! Pretty please with hey arnold on top! Mmm anything with hey arnold on top had got to be good! I'm holding up an amazing bargain, I think. XD
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Please update soon!
angel of his world chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Please please please please continue the story! I love this story so much and im dieing to know what is about to go down! Im on my knees begging you here!
The best guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
I've been waiting in breathless anticipation for this story to continue. When I got the email, I was ecstatic. Don't drop it!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Loved this story. I need you to continue!
angel of his world chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
When are you going to update I want to find out what the heck is going to happen! Please please update!
jenniy04 chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Haha Helga's comment about bringing the avengers and ol' Betsey out of retirement :D go get'm Helga!
Nep2uune chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Helga should of said something to Sara. To put her in her place. Please update when you can.
Conor Dachisen chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
oh i smell i cat fight or one of those high school drama things XD oh yeah this is going to get real good keep it up