Reviews for Mo Ghrá, Mo Dúshlán (My Love, My Challenge)
blackfox5000 chapter 7 . 5/14
T.T yes you are HORRIBLE. HORRIBLY HORRIBLE. how could you?! You better update soon!
blackfox5000 chapter 6 . 5/14
LOL go Helga GO! I can't wait to see the next chapter I know it's there the only problem is I know it's not the last so you better update this nice piece of work soon 'MKAY! XD

I Just love it! X3
BabyAddy92 chapter 7 . 1/13
REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW PLZZZZ LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR
ShayyRenee chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Duuuuddddeeeeee you have to finish this story Helga bringing back OK' Betsy and the Five Avengers ohhhh I must see this is too wonderful for you to quit! But I doubt Arnold let's her beat the girl up...but I hope he does anywaayyy please update thank you!
Mylastfantasy10 chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Update! Pretty please with hey arnold on top! Mmm anything with hey arnold on top had got to be good! I'm holding up an amazing bargain, I think. XD
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Please update soon!
angel of his world chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Please please please please continue the story! I love this story so much and im dieing to know what is about to go down! Im on my knees begging you here!
The best guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
I've been waiting in breathless anticipation for this story to continue. When I got the email, I was ecstatic. Don't drop it!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Loved this story. I need you to continue!
angel of his world chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
When are you going to update I want to find out what the heck is going to happen! Please please update!
jenniy04 chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Haha Helga's comment about bringing the avengers and ol' Betsey out of retirement :D go get'm Helga!
Nep2uune chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Helga should of said something to Sara. To put her in her place. Please update when you can.
Conor Dachisen chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
oh i smell i cat fight or one of those high school drama things XD oh yeah this is going to get real good keep it up
Franco Ferrer-San Miguel chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Heheheheh... IT'S ABOUT TIME! Liked the chapter, buddy boy. Keep it coming, OK? Keep up the good word. (And Sara needs to get what's coming to her, by the by...)
Nep2uune chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
WOW! Olga gave some useful information to her little sister. I'm glad they won. Everyone always do stories where some girls are always chasing after Arnold. I want to see some guys going after Helga for once. Since she improved h looks. I can't believe no guy still wouldn't want to get with her. Just my opinion. Please update when you can.