Reviews for What Makes You Beautiful
jancey chapter 12 . 10/30
Loved the beginning, the end and the middle. Thankyou again
jancey chapter 8 . 10/30
I am enjoying this story and sorry I don't review more often but I jump to the next chapter without doing it because it's such good reading. Always grateful that you keep writing for the mentalist your characters are so accurate in what they say and do. Thankyou
TamTam613 chapter 12 . 10/1/2015
nice story. I just got around to reading it. Thx
Ozzie13 chapter 12 . 6/2/2015
Amazing! This is truly one of the best stories I've read here. I literally could not put it down and ended up using a half day to finish! The voice and persona of your spot on. I loved it!
Cutebeekeeper chapter 12 . 5/31/2015
Loved it! Amazing how many things you wrote about played out in a similar fashion in our S7!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/4/2015
Perfect! I usually like more graphic stuff after it's been built up for so long, but this does fit your story and it's enough details (although I wouldn't have been against more information on the use of those handcuffs..)
I see you haven't finished Teresa's POV and haven't written here for a while. That's too bad, but I guess real life or lack of interest got in the way, which is completely okay either way.
Thanks for writing this anyhow! :)
wshakes chapter 12 . 5/3/2015
1. this was a really fun, sweet, entertaining fic i loved it
2. good job!
3. you seem like a sweet person! thanks for sharing your fic!
LouiseKurylo chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
Terrific story. You made it a journey and love story instead of Jisbon fluff. Well done. Real people working out real problems. Thank you for writing it.
LouiseKurylo chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
I think this is the first serious argument I've read that a big or major part of Jane's guilt is survivor's guilt. That interpretation changes much and opens up new insight into his problems and possible solutions. Excellent.
LouiseKurylo chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
This is huge! Jane made his decision about Lorelei and is letting go of some of the guilt. Excellent development, very insightful.
LouiseKurylo chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
Very nicely constructed chapter. Not just the drug-induced behavior, but Cho's con and the actual meaningful interaction in the ambulance. Then, too, there's the truly dumb way he managed to get drugged. Lovely.
LouiseKurylo chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Great trap by Jane. Nice dance between them in Lisbon's paying up.
LouiseKurylo chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Playing the confrontation with Carlton straight would have been fun. Lisbon conning Jane was delicious.
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Love this story. Very much looking forward to the next 11 months (er, chapters). You capture Jane's style perfectly. So glad you wrote it.
Reader chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
Ahhh. I must say this is my favorite first person fan fiction, ever. I am really picky about them, but honestly I adore yours. The way you describe his thought patterns in a reflecting way really fits him, also the gestures you entwined, their humor... It's very, VERY well written. And I also am so happy you let him take a year to woo her, the rush fics have often bothered me.
I like the internal struggle he goes through, realizing things he hasn't seen before about himself and then putting his demons in cells or banishing because of and for her. It's endearing, it's sweet, it fits them very well, I think. I was so hooked on it, I stayed up far too late reading 11 chapters and leaving 12th to sweeten my next day and it was so worth it. Thank you for sharing! I love it.