Reviews for What Makes You Beautiful
edwardfiend chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
This was a great fic! Loved it! It made me smile and just feel good. :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Great story! I loved it!
Kadesch chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
This story is really great! Just found it because of your disclaimer on the contrapart. Very sweet and with a lot of emotion - Although I wonder what Lorelei wanted, I NEVER mind graphic pictures of our favorite couple In love and I'm sorry for them they needed a year to get there ;-)))) But I really enjoyed reading it! Very well done!
bonaduz chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
Well Kate, that was the sweetest ff I ever read! I'm still grinning (and probably will be for a while yet)! I hope you'll keep writing your lovely stories. Thank you for this one!
whovalista chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
I know I'm a few months behind on reviewing this but I have been meaning to read it for ages promise!

I absolutely loved this!

I can't put into words how much I really enjoyed this story. You made me laugh, smile, have tears in my eyes it was just so good.
I'm very pleased you didn't make it happy all the way through; like the car accident and the 'dark chapter' was certainly interesting. I did enjoy Jane's realisation about his family and everything because like you, I do think it needed to be addressed.
I also loved that you did the kiss fairly early on but didn't get them together until December! Certainly kept us on our toes.
Can't wait to read What Makes You Beautiful, Too. Will be interesting to see it from Lisbon's point of view! :D
annarebekka chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
I just finished the story and like I said before, I absolutely love it! Maybe you could write a spinn off of the following year? this time maybe lisbons POV? anyway, I really enjoyed your story!
annarebekka chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
I just read a few more chapters and I have to say I am so happy that I've found this story - it literally made my night!
annarebekka chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
just stared the story and I have been smiling ever since I read the first lines, your idea is amazing!
wavesofred chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
this was much better than I expected.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Fantastic story! Very well written, I hope you write a continuation next year! :)
c2pg2c2v2c chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
I really liked that you didn't make the last scene overly graphic because I think it often ruins a sweet love story. You did a good job overall with the build up and keeping everyone in character. I also liked that you had almost no grammar or spelling mistakes because that can kill a really good story.
jw chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Dearest Katrina,
I'm sorry for the delay in my review of your WONDERFUL story...It was simply beautiful. I have to tell you that while I'm the first gal to appreciate well-written 'mature' material, I felt your choice for a less graphic finish to this piece was absolutely perfect. I've really enjoyed the flow and tone of this story...somehow achieving that Austin-like feel of Jane in the context of modernity (and yes, I'm breaking my episodic rule by plunging into every 3 postings or so of 'Teresa'-D & WB's charming tribute) and doing so in such a seamless fashion. Your Jane is just a joy to read...and you should know, that despite your lesser confidence with Lisbon, I think your vision of her through Jane's eyes is considerably more accurate than you might think. Anyway I thought your story was lovely and I'm beyond tickled for you that you were also able to complete it in accordance with the time-table you'd set for yourself...Seems like a small thing perhaps, but knowing that one has the ability to control the muse (at least some of the time g)goes a long way towards wresting both continued enjoyment from writing as well as helping to build confidence in one's skills. Surely you deserve both of these. Anyway, as usual, I've exhausted polite space for a guest post, so I'll just close by thanking you for this truly delightful read! I look forward to reading whatever might please you to write next. Happy New Year!
jane-i-need-you chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
thanks for very good story.

very cute story, i love it.
I Dream of Scotty chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Wow, great ending! Really enjoyed this story and I hope you do a sequel sometime. :-)
Cazza799 chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
I've loved every second of this story. A great festive treat. Totally the right call on not going too graphic by the way. It was such a lovely, fluffy final chapter. To suddenly launch into an M section would have seemed very odd. I liked it just the way it was.