Reviews for Little One
Charmed 1938 chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Great story. Im thinking that the person in the dark is Slade. Can't wait to read more.
justus13 chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
I like it
Apple chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
I like your story so much that I made a fanart of grown up Violet.

Here you go: .
The-Fantasy-Controller chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Omg! I'm loving this story! Hehe, sorry I haven't gotten back to you in a while when you asked me to read this story. But I love this story and I don't know why you're having trouble when it's going along just great. Well reply soon :)
RavenAmongstDarkness chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Yayyyyyyy! You updated :3 Looking forward to the next chapter!
ScarredSkull chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
I still love this story. Any other pr
n2a0d0i0a chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Great job! I loved it!
Lileipad chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Glade you updated it was really good I can't wait or more! And the writers block oh my god -.-'
Nini Hearts chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
I really am alittle disappointted bout the wait, but this chapter was satisfying but it feels like its moving a little slow, but so far its good work and I know how stressful it can b when it comes to writing and school and other stuff, dont rush and it will all work out soon
SilverSkyes157 chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
I really like the story! But one thing, you really need to spell check your work. Besides that, I think your ideas are really good! Oh and I like the idea of humor in it, it lightens the story :) keep updating plz! Awesome story!
CookieSpells4 chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
This is great! Update soon
StrawberryGashes225 chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
the links didn't work. let me try this, I'm going to put spaces in the middle of the link, so just take them out if you decide to take a look at them.

theoatmeal comics/semicolon

theoatmeal comics/misspelling
StrawberryGashes225 chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
The plot is good; it's definitely interesting and I look forward to finding out what happens in the upcoming chapters. The grammar and spelling, however, do need work (as I've seen that others have suggested.) I'm not sure if you're aware or not, but if you search Google for spell-check websites, you can copy and paste the chapter into them and they'll spell-check it for you. I don't think they check for grammatical errors though (I could be wrong, since I just use MS Word when I type things up), so I would suggest a beta-reader if it's possible for you to get one. Be sure you're using the proper forms of they're/there/their and to/too. (From what I've noticed you haven't really mixed up you're and your, so that's good :D ).

A couple of people have mentioned better descriptions would be helpful, and I agree with that for the most part (description is good, but some writers get TOO descriptive- have you ever read the book Hatchet? That's a perfect example of way too descriptive, haha. He literally says "the water looked wet" in one of the chapters: I remember my art teacher in high school reading a few sentences aloud and she just gave a "wtf am I reading?" face.)

One last thing I'd like to mention is that instead of having a bunch of short sentences, you might want to try using semicolons. I'm not sure if the site will let me, but I'm going to (attempt to) attach a couple of little comics that might help with the semicolons and the spelling issues (and they're funny, too!) Hopefully they work haha.

I'm sorry if I'm coming across as bitchy or pretentious; I don't mean to be. I'm just trying to be helpful and give some constructive criticism, since I read in your profile that you appreciate help with your writing.

Anyway, here is the link to the semicolon comic: /comics/semicolon
And here is the link to the spelling comic: /comics/misspelling
Apple chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Wow, that was easy for Robin.

I wish you were more descriptive scenes, as describing where Raven lives, also tell us where she works, or how she managed to survive. Maybe Violet has a babysitter? Does Raven lives in a nice and cozy house? I know that you said that she lives in a cottage, but I want to know more! More details please.
minichurros123 chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
i hate those stories too! it's like cmon people, make them kiss already!