Reviews for A Map of the Soul
Kokoroyume chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Well, this part is very sad and gut-wrenching. Until the very end, it looks like there is no hope for the Master, and then the Doctor... As for this ending, it's quite puzzling. Anyway, I think that the chapters already posted are not going to be enough to get all the answers... x)
Madam Mikey chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
This was fantastic. I have just spent the last several days reading this series and I really hope you post more of it soon. I'd really love to know what happens next.
ZutaraAlways chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
I just read over this story again! It's such a great piece of work. Awaiting eagerly for the next installment.
Vivian
Cats chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
This is awesome, you are really fantastic.
verse naberrie chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
wow, long chapter, i have read it just now

i see any of my ideas for ending were true, but i like this one, so mysterious and a lot of questions :)

I really liked doctor/master scene :)

but i think felix was a total idiot, why has he turned into a time lord? now, he was just erased from existence, as an inteligent person he should have presumed something. i see that studing at university brings nothing :)
ZutaraAlways chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
So much emotion. This chapter made me feel so much. The Doctor's death and the end of the world as we know it... There is so much sadness, shock, and brilliance in this chapter. This chapter has so much *stuff* and made me feel so much that its brilliance is hard to exceed. Of course, I'm unhappy about you killing off the Doctor (that was cruel!), but I can see why you do it (plot and the Master's character development, I would think, are plausible reasons). There is still so much mystery! I hope to see Donna and the Master join hands in defeating Rassilon! But how will that work out with what River Song did to the Master? And will we find out what happened to Cathy? Can't wait to know more! Again, thanks for another brilliant, brilliant chapter! Your writing never fails to make me feel *so much*!
Darkened Eternity chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
River what the fffffffffffffffffffff did you do.
Brilliant chapter. Wonder if River made the pendant. D:
Guest chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Wow. Just awesome. Sad ending, yes, but it fits. I don't really know what to say other than that I think it is a rare feat to write something so long, so twisting, so full of surprises, and write it all so well. Congrats. I'm one of many who are eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Darkflame5 chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
This chapter was probably one of the most beautifully depressing things I've ever read. I can't wait to read the next part of the series.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Save them!
ZutaraAlways chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Sorry for the lack of reviews for such a long time! Work was getting busy. Updates for this story brightens up my days so much! Can't wait for the next chapter and the further unfolding of the plot. I love reading your characters because they are so real and so complicated, and the plot is just SO captivating and mesmerizing. Loving it! Please keep writing even after this installment is finished!

Thanks for the great writings, and happy new year!

- Vivian
verse naberrie chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
wow, what a long chapter :)
Verse Naberrie chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
the plot is going very quickly :D

i almost forgot about donna and doctor, most of things is concentrated around master

donna has a nice role in the chapter, she was her true - strong self , not just a follower of doctor (as most of his companions, what is a real waste of time and resources)

but chapter 5 is still my favourite :)
Darksidefan5 chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Oh wow. That was an excellent chapter. Your characterizations of River is great, Donna is perfect and the Doctor is fantastic. Keep up the most brilliant work. By the way, if I haven't mentioned this in a previous review of one of your other stories, then I'll say it now. Your series is my favorite Doctor Who fanfiction series.
mericat chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
So River arrests the Doctor, didn't see that coming. Good thing she warned the Judoon about just arresting and not terminating him. Love Mrs. Lauren's response to the horror show in Cathy's apartment. So, will the Master be captured? Hmmm. Awaiting next chapter anxiously.