Reviews for A Map of the Soul
mericat chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
This is fantastic. Can't wait for the next chapter. Such a smug Master and Donna is getting close ...
Verse Naberrie chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
thsi is much better then the last one :D , the master is not so lost as I have thought

i have 3 ideas how the story can end

but i am rather sceptical with one thing - i think master can use microwave, espessialy if he had an instruction (from them both, the doctor would be who can make a disaster from simple meal, not master), but the scene was so nice and warm that this error is nothing
Verse Naberrie chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
i think it is the ebst chapter from these 4
i was nicely suprised with the plot for rassilon's body

i was sure that everything will be directed to the point when felix's experiment will back fire . that means people will live forever but will not reproduct and bodies will not heal. fortunately i was wrong :)
Darksidefan5 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Oooh, that was good. I really like your Sherlock/Benedict Master. Keep up the good work! :)
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Poor broken boys . . .
Vivian chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Sorry for the delayed review. The story is getting more and more intriguing. You have an admirable ability of makin the characters become alive and real. Loving your depiction of the Master's personality and the Doctor's language! And Donna, too! It's exactly like them!
Darksidefan5 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Fabulous chapter! All of your stories are fantastic :)
Vivian chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Sorry for the late reply. Midterm season kicking in. Very glad to see this update! Now that everything is getting more mysterious, I am eagerly anticipating the meeting of the Doctor and the Master. Can't wait for more!
Darketernity chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Like an amazing crossover between Sherlock and DW 8D
Poor Molly... I mean Cathy. They both like cats...
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
LOL I love how honest he is!
versenaberrie chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
the main topic was presented :) , now a quick meeting with Master and doctor please

(but i was rather sceptical with the mice at first, but after the "regeneration", I stopped be)
versenaberrie chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
oh my oh my next chapter :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Fabulous! Another chapter. You do such a fantastic job of description and setting the scene; I can see things so clearly. Really enjoy your work and am looking forward to seeing where this one takes us. Keep it up!
Darksidefan5 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Yay! Another fic! Awesome chapter by the way! Keep up the good work
Vivian chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I was so glad to see a notification for this story in my email! Read it immediately! This is a fascinating beginning that promises a great story! I hate to see what the Master has turned into, but his change is necessary for the story. Thank you for another great chapter! You just made my day.

Vivian