Reviews for Croix Insepency
Shadir chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
OMG!
Optima75 chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
Awesome stories! I read the last three chapters. So what happened to Rusti? Did they find a cure? I love how MAgnus shows concern over Cloudy. #teamcloudy
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
Oh wow! Talk about cutting it close! I can not believe they were almost toast. When they warped did everyone warp with them? Did others not on ships get warped as well? I guess I'll wait to see.
Shadir chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Susntreaker *snif* Noooo *cry* ToT
Shadir chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
How much more you can endure Rusty? It is a lot of weight to your shoulders.
SunstreakersGirl chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
Holy Primus! Poor Primes, Sunny, and Rusti. I wish the Quint a painful and long death by Void's ''hands''.
Phoenix51 chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Holy much more pain can these guys take?
Another fantastic chapter, please continue!
Phoenix51 chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
Exceptionally deep chapter, thank you for posting.
Shadir chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
Rusti in walking a difficult path and the virus looks like a teenager, who desperately wants to know, where do I belong? Who am I?
Sunstreaker29 chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
Again, your writing is awe-inspiring and just plain outstanding, Tams! I always look forward to reading every chapter! Who knew Rusti had it in her to hurt a Quint! WOW! Can't wait to find out what happens to everyone in the next chapter!
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
Wow, this was great. Poor Cybertron, poor Transformers.
Shadir chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
How much loneliness and sadness, can numb the soul, of those who choose to serve and never ask for anything in return.
Optima75 chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
Wait...did Optimus kill Elita?! AND he was a Decepticon! I think I'm going to need a story on Optimus' life alone it's so interesting. Good job and I can't wait to read more! Happy Holidays!
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
Loved it! Poor Optimus. Void really needs to get firewalled and blasted into oblivion.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
Rusti will have to choose? Optimus is stranded in his mind? Gah, can't wait until next chapter!