Reviews for Social Standing
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 18 . 5/12
Great story. I was a bit confused towards the end of the last chapter, but after re reading it (hey i just finished a 12 hour work day) so my tired eyeballs played tricks on me the first read through. i was like what there was no internet back than lol...ok anyways after re reading the last part i see the story has a new generation several generations later mellark family with a son named peeta. hahaha on the oldest brother being referred to just as shithead. i have enjoyed many of your stories and will be checking out the outtake story shortly. Glad there was no love triangle with Gale, but the sense of katniss and him being like minded. Gale was like a buffer or translator lol between Katniss and Peeta. anyways i really enjoyed this story.
Best. Story. Ever. You did an amazing job with this story. I fell in love with it the minute I started reading. Thank you so much for writing this. Long live romance!
Peetabreadgirl chapter 18 . 1/3
It was perfect! Everything wrapped up and tied in a neat little bow! I feel giddy and a little sad at the conclusion, but what a great job you have done. Thank you for the fantastic read!
Peetabreadgirl chapter 13 . 1/3
*Sigh* It had to happen... Oh wait! There are more chapters ahead for me. Goody! Moving right along...
Peetabreadgirl chapter 8 . 1/3
Best chapter yet! I love the uncertainty and tension between them, and of course Peeta's never-give-up attitude. ;)
Peetabreadgirl chapter 6 . 1/3
Again - so glad I don't have to wait for updates. I can't imagine what it would be like with all these little suspense-filled endings you write. Loving it so far. Sure I will love it to the end!
Peetabreadgirl chapter 4 . 1/3
I'm so hooked...
Peetabreadgirl chapter 1 . 1/3
Well this one's definitely off to a great start! I won't be able to keep my face out of my phone for most of the day again...
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
cute
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Love love
Guest chapter 18 . 7/30/2014
It took me around an 45 minutes to read this, and never
Meg2211 chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
I'm enjoying this story. It mirrors the social divide in District 12 between the merchant class and the Seam.

Just one quibble - outside of America the phrase is 'couldn't care less', not 'could care less". It's also more correct because if you could care less, you must care at least a little bit.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
Such a beautiful ending to a wonderful story. My heart had thumped and my throat was thick at the Duke as he said goodbye to his son [last chapter] and now this ending is just so beautiful and breath taking. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
Oh I wish I could hug them both together. I'm shocked at how serious Peeta is but at least he has a job prospect in America and Katniss is sure to find some work for herself.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
Oh my goodness no! Does he really think that plan will work?