Reviews for Social Standing
Best. Story. Ever. You did an amazing job with this story. I fell in love with it the minute I started reading. Thank you so much for writing this. Long live romance!
Peetabreadgirl chapter 18 . 1/3
It was perfect! Everything wrapped up and tied in a neat little bow! I feel giddy and a little sad at the conclusion, but what a great job you have done. Thank you for the fantastic read!
Peetabreadgirl chapter 13 . 1/3
*Sigh* It had to happen... Oh wait! There are more chapters ahead for me. Goody! Moving right along...
Peetabreadgirl chapter 8 . 1/3
Best chapter yet! I love the uncertainty and tension between them, and of course Peeta's never-give-up attitude. ;)
Peetabreadgirl chapter 6 . 1/3
Again - so glad I don't have to wait for updates. I can't imagine what it would be like with all these little suspense-filled endings you write. Loving it so far. Sure I will love it to the end!
Peetabreadgirl chapter 4 . 1/3
I'm so hooked...
Peetabreadgirl chapter 1 . 1/3
Well this one's definitely off to a great start! I won't be able to keep my face out of my phone for most of the day again...
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
cute
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Love love
Guest chapter 18 . 7/30/2014
It took me around an 45 minutes to read this, and never
Meg2211 chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
I'm enjoying this story. It mirrors the social divide in District 12 between the merchant class and the Seam.

Just one quibble - outside of America the phrase is 'couldn't care less', not 'could care less". It's also more correct because if you could care less, you must care at least a little bit.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
Such a beautiful ending to a wonderful story. My heart had thumped and my throat was thick at the Duke as he said goodbye to his son [last chapter] and now this ending is just so beautiful and breath taking. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
Oh I wish I could hug them both together. I'm shocked at how serious Peeta is but at least he has a job prospect in America and Katniss is sure to find some work for herself.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
Oh my goodness no! Does he really think that plan will work?
Belle A Lestrange chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Oh GOD! As much as I love Katniss for making Peeta feel better, the fact that he thinks they can run away with no repercussions is riling me up again. Grr.