Reviews for Social Standing
BlueGreen216 chapter 18 . 6/26
Ooooh I loved this! One of my favourites you've done so well with it, it's amazing!
ForeverSunshine13 chapter 18 . 5/13
This story was such a pleasure to read. Thank you.
Dj AJ chapter 18 . 4/25

Love it
Dj AJ chapter 2 . 3/31
Amazing
Annabelle Wilson chapter 9 . 2/22
I absolutely fell in love with this fanfiction. It is my favorite by far. Although it was odd to read my own name, I loved everything about it. You are a amazing writer.
Elricsister chapter 18 . 2/6
A love that trascends time and space, beautifull.
(FNSHD)
RICKRIODANMK2 chapter 18 . 1/23
Loved it- very very well written and a good plot but only wish we'd seen a confrontation between the Duchess and Peeta
Candyjmf83 chapter 18 . 1/4
Incredible. Amazing. Fantastic. Tasteful. Unique. I've been obsessed with this story and finally finished after a week. It's been such a grand adventure! Thank you so much for sharing your work and characters. I can't say enough! Love love love it! So sad it's over though. But it couldn't have ended any better.
fanjane chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Its really grt I've just started reading it hope I'll enjoy it OMG can't wait
sonya.vasquez chapter 18 . 8/11/2015
That was great. What an enchanting story.
sonya.vasquez chapter 13 . 8/10/2015
I am so heartbroken right now. But I know it will get better. Almost done!
sonya.vasquez chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Love this story, it is so enchanting.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 18 . 5/12/2015
Great story. I was a bit confused towards the end of the last chapter, but after re reading it (hey i just finished a 12 hour work day) so my tired eyeballs played tricks on me the first read through. i was like what there was no internet back than lol...ok anyways after re reading the last part i see the story has a new generation several generations later mellark family with a son named peeta. hahaha on the oldest brother being referred to just as shithead. i have enjoyed many of your stories and will be checking out the outtake story shortly. Glad there was no love triangle with Gale, but the sense of katniss and him being like minded. Gale was like a buffer or translator lol between Katniss and Peeta. anyways i really enjoyed this story.