Reviews for Lonely Star
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I kinda want to see Ubu and him being somewhat upset at Pan and put some confusion into that
Meiyume chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
good story but..WOW MAJOR UUB BASHING! sorry i dont think he's lyk that but oh well good story n e way...i probably offended a lotta uub fans out there..lol
snuffles chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
good story, continus, and make pan tell uubu that he was a lousy date!
Celeb Ryu chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
AWWWWW again i must say kawaii very kawaii _~
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
I LOVE THAT SONG! sorry if i seem rude or anything but ubuu? i am glad that trunks came to save pan. ubuu and pan? bleck! 'scuse me while i'm sick.
Miko chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
make a sequal
not going anywhere chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
I didn't read this story,but i am after i read your other yeah, and could you please show all the t/p fans out there your poster of trunks and pan?it will make them very happy!
A LiL Monkey chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
aww..great story Joy!
Marilyn chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
I loved it.
Hotaru chapter 1 . 10/7/2000
Ubuu is a dork. "i wanna go to the zoo!" oh c'mon now! yeah, i'm gonna go get some pringles.
Indariya chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
n.n not to sound mean or anything but bra seemed so... mean and unconcerned
Nasami chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
ewwwwww, that was so sweet, I'm actually crying. Are you going to write a sequel? If you do, I will be one of the first to read it!.
Wouldn't you like to know chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
Hahahahahaha! That was funny as ALL Hell! I didn't see any Trunks and Pan romance in there really, just thoughts about each other, and you can't really tell that they're thinking those thoughts about each other, well, you wouldn't unless you knew it was a T&P fic, but I suppose its a good thing, since I still do not like T&P romance fics. At least I don't HATE them anymore, well, not as much as I used to anyway. And at least you didn't hook Goten up with Bra either. You put him with his REAL GT girlfriend, Paris (english name).
Silver Dragonfly chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
An interesting and sweet story about Pan and Trunks. a sequel perhaps? ;o)
Lost Angel chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
sequel!need more T/P!I loved it!