Reviews for Chance Encounters
rookie802 chapter 24 . 3/3
Clairelle876 chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Muahahaha! Im giddy with excitement at this storyline. Love your spin on it, its different and refreshing. Your writing so far is really good, and the storyline has me hooked. Cant believe i am just discovering this. So good!
kassia.crislayne chapter 24 . 10/1/2015
What a nice story! I really liked it! You portrayed every character flaws and qualities very well! Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
I hate you but I love you ugh!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
Do research if you doubt your conclusions. Darling short gut syndrome is horrible and very hard to live with and at young ages we are resilient but it is hard to get to age ten with it...sorry just had to say a med student so it though...keep going darling
DEEG1291 chapter 23 . 6/12/2015
No matter how many times I read this story, it just enthralls me. I just love it so much! Thanks so much for sharing this with us.
Max chapter 9 . 6/7/2015
That was so nicely written
Gunner4Life chapter 24 . 6/1/2015
Lovely ending to a wonderful story! There was angst and anger and fights and heartbreak. But also humor and happiness and so much love! And to make everything even better, it was so well written! Thank you for this wonderful journey!
Gunner4Life chapter 23 . 6/1/2015
Awww...that was sweet and fluffy! And she FINALLY got the job done. Now, I think Amelia and Teddy had their own reasons for trying to help Arizona, but I'm glad that she figured it out on her own in the end. They're sweet together, and good for each other. And so glad to see them happy too!
Gunner4Life chapter 22 . 6/1/2015
What a chapter! I knew she wouldn't do that to Arizona! But I'm glad they both discussed this and are good. What a bump in the road! More like a little hill, but I think they've come out of it stronger now. Am so glad to see what Callie has been trying to do for Arizona, and what she's planning for Callie. Emotionally charged chapter, and I absolutely loved it!
Gunner4Life chapter 21 . 6/1/2015
Callie would never cheat on Arizona. I don't know who Rachel is, but I'm sure its a misunderstanding. What a way to end the chapter. With both of them seeming not sure of where they stand as the chapter went on, and then the big WHAT? Again, really enjoyed the chapter. Couples do have arguments and fights, and sometimes they drag on. Groves seems to have thrown a grenade into the little fire here though! Can't wait to see what this is all about!
Gunner4Life chapter 20 . 6/1/2015
Difficult trip back to Baltimore! I'm glad that chapter of her life is over though. Feel so bad for Tony, but I it seems to have helped Arizona understand how much she loves and needs Callie too. Have to look for the silver lining! And so happy about the key! I was a little surprised she didn't have one yet, but glad to see the chapter end on such a fuzzy warm feeling note. That was needed!
Gunner4Life chapter 19 . 6/1/2015
I'm sad to say Rondo, Garnett, Peirce and even Ray Allen are no longer with the Celtics. Broke my heart to see but it is what it is. Anyway, really enjoyed this chapter. I really love how Callie was trying so hard to help Arizona. I'm glad she knows she can't fix it, but she's doing what she can to help. I really love seeing them like this. Very curious as to whether Callie will go with Arizona. I know Teddy said she would, but just really curious here. And I really love how the chapter ended too!
Gunner4Life chapter 18 . 6/1/2015
So glad to see them talking this out again. Arizona jealous of Mark and Callie jealous of Amelia could have gone badly for them. But it didn't. Cause they talked about it. Although I wonder if there's more about Arizona and Amelia that's going to cause Callie some grief. Very nice to see Arizona and Mark talking too, even though I feel its more to keep Mark and Callie out of her mind. If he's happy with Little Grey, he's not going to be talking about him and Callie. And while she may know that Callie is all in, it has to be annoying for her still. Love the humor too, especially about Callie and Christina!
Gunner4Life chapter 17 . 5/22/2015
Arizona is really not having a good week. And callie got the brunt of it. Not in anger but apparent indifference. I think that's worse. But I'm glad she's able to work through it and talk it out with callie instead. Now they're both on the same page again. Teddy needs to do something though. Pining over Owen is getting old.