Reviews for MISSION
PlatonicLovers chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Aww that was a beautiful ending! I think being in the special forces is commendable but it's really hard and I really want Steve and Danny to be together forever and it would be the best for their relationship so yay, great story :)
PlatonicLovers chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
I LOVE THE SONG HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY! Beautiful touch at the end :') I'm glad Steve finally told Danny and that's so sad but it wasn't his fault, he can't save everyone :( I love how they need each other and their proximity.
PlatonicLovers chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Ah what was Grace doing?! This was really sweet, I love how all the team care for Steve!
PlatonicLovers chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
:( whyyy :( I just hope Steve can tell Danny what he's thinking and I hope he doesn't block him out!
PlatonicLovers chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
lsadksajfs they're making out and being all cute and wonderful!
PlatonicLovers chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
So beautiful. i really hope they can recover and Danny can help heal Steve!
PlatonicLovers chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Oh no, poor Steve he has the after effects :( so glad he's home though! Oh god this is such a wonderfully thought out story and I really like where you're going with it. So beautiful yet so sad.
PlatonicLovers chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Okay he's hurt but he'll be back thank the lord! :') asldsk CAN'T WAIT FOR A REUNION AND HOPE HE'S OKAY.
PlatonicLovers chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
omg omg what are you doing omg I hope he's okay! Chin coming over is not a good sign \

Oh holy shit that was scary, I really like this because you explore and describe the futility of war and how the victims are not only the family but the people in the wars. Such a beautiful story and I can't imagine how people who have loved ones in the special forces feel when they're deployed. It's so sad.

The photograph was a really beautiful touch :(
PlatonicLovers chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
okay I thought the airport scene couldn't get any sadder but that phone call just hurt my heart omg :( I'll pretty much be making the sad face throughout this if it keeps going but I really like this story!
PlatonicLovers chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
What are you doing to me omg this is so sad :( but so beautiful but so sad :( I've read stories of Steve having to leave but never what happens once he is away and this is so adorably heartbreaking :(
francis2 chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
Great storyline. Love that they have peace at the end.
francis2 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Poor Danny, poor Steve. This is a great story.
ived chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
well written ! It is a really good story. Thanks !
lynnrxgal chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
Ahhhh... great ending! I really enjoyed this story! Thank you!