Reviews for Memories Old, Memories New
Lovely!
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Severus in lederhosen had me giggling far too much. It's probably a good thing she didn't remember their names at the table or she'd have been on a fast track to getting Obliviated.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Very nice!
randomgerman chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
As a norther German, this story was particularly amusing for me. I'm impressed with your spelling, too, it can be quite hard for people with English as their native language! I think I would have died with laughter seeing Severus Snape in Lederhosen, but who knows, maybe i will if I ever drive down south to M√ľnchen.
SexySloth chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I loved this. I came upon this after reading your WIP, and I simply devoured it. Marvelous...although I do now have an odd craving for sauerkraut sandwich and a frosty glass of hefeweisen...Hmmmmm...
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I loved it, very well written.
chyaraskiss chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Curious. Who is the widow? Why would comments and faces tug at her memory.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
What a great story. So wonderful, how you described the family!
TycheSong chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Heeeeey. Look what I found while tripping the light fantastic through ffn's recent sshg stories! A totally awesome, cute story! I can see why it won.

:-D
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Very sweet story! Baby Snape is adorable _
ashling92 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Life is weird. Just when I returned from the Oktoberfest this afternoon I found the ff notification of this one-shot in my mail. Perfect timing, LOL. Thanks for this sweet story. I can't help wishing that somebody would have pitied Severus and given him a long Lederhose or at least one that covers the knees ;-)
sonea91 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Very sweet story, thanks for sharing this)
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Love it! _
The Bard's Daughter chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
That was wonderful!
stgulik chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
What a lovely, lovely story. We got to observe Severus and Hermione from the outside, as a stranger would, and just enjoy their every day conversation. Still, the narrator managed to take note of an important thing - Severus remembering how precious his son is to him (and his family and his new life). I loved the way she met them by chance and enjoyed them from afar, yet had the feeling she'd seen them before. Does the narrator remember them from her previous travels, or from a fiction book? We may never know, and I kind of like it that way. Thanks very much for sharing.