Reviews for We belong together
please write more chapters!
bjq chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
love Tyler & Ruby together. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOON
chinadoll381282001 chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
I wish there was another chapter to this story...please update!
lily94 chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
I'm not sure ruby would play Tyler like that. And I just love Sophia and Luke.
Jennie chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
Write a sequel, please. This story has so much potential!
bjq chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
I like the Tyler & Ruby the way you're wrting it. Please update soon
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Hey! First of all I love this story.
When are you going to update it? or have you given up on it?
I'm not a big fan of the Ruby/Tyler thing, I like the idea of Ruby and Tyler together... I guess to me Tyler is just the perfect bad guy who only wants power, at any cost...But I'll read the next chapter even if you stay on this story line!
As for Luke and Sophia, I like the way you've written it so far.
Please update soon or reply to me to tell me if you've abandoned it or something!
kymmie chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I don't remember why ruby and Tyler broke up in the first place and she ran away. But I don't know about the double deception. I haven't read one yet where she actually stats with him. I wonder how that would turn out. I can't wait to see what you have planned for this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Please continue this story. Theres loads left unfinished. Im mad for wolflake lol. Does luke get his own way ? What happens with ruby and tyler ? Please continue x
Guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Give Luke and Sophia a little bit of separation for like three days Luke has time to think about things like on how not to act like he's going to sex with Sophia and Sophia can realize that she's falling hard for Luke again and the Rudy and Tyler Rudy should be playing him to protect John!
Mishelle20 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Great story so far. I think a little seperation for Luke and Sophia would definately make the bliss that much better. Hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Update please. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
I think you should write more. I love the way you story is turning out...
S. K. Steven chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Yes! I love Tyler/Ruby! This is one of maybe two fanfics with a Tyler/Ruby pairing. I'm hoping for a happy ending 3 . I can't wait for Sophia/Luke to get closer, too.
Ace Adams chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
i like this story. Sophia is going to go through a lot of changes she to deal with the fact that she won't have the normal human life she was raised to have. she'll have to deal with life as a pack member she'll be pulled two ways unlike most hill kids she won't beable to turn away from the humans in her life. I think there should be some time before she and Luke become a couple. not saying they shouldn't happy but he needs to repair their friendship prove himself and help her deal with the things that are changing. Would love to see sara and sean.

I could really see ruby and tyler being happy let tyler keep his hard edge but not be a creep. I don't see ruby sleeping with him only to turn against him no if she was going to turn on him she would have convinced him to go slow and never say anything about loving john