Reviews for The Bloodline That Plays Together
BLKGURLSMUSE chapter 3 . 6/21
This fic is perfect because I love Eric's peen and Pam's boobs. Lol
janjan2009 chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
That was awesome and perfect! I love the was pam "dismissed" her maker with a "go away" lol I also couldn't believe that he just took it! lmao great fic!
janjan2009 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
So awesome!
janjan2009 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Very nice
Firefly-class chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Oh you did them justice . This was soooo Good! I like Eric joining in but I was glad to have Pam and Tara alone at the end.
roddy chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
I'm one of those who had trepidations about reading the story- but because I love your treatment of the characters in the rest of your fics I knew I'd be missing out on something awesome. Boy howdy, it was awesome. I'm loving your Eric tremendously, but Pam was the one that most captured my attention this fic. Well done.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Awesome thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was fantastic. I definitely need to see Nora pursuing Tara and a very jealous Pam. Really, I just need to see more jealous Pam in general. :)
IxHeartxGlee chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Perfect end. :)

IxHeartxGlee chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Another sexy chapter. ;) I usually stick with female/female stories but this was good. I loved that Pam participated in everything. I thought she was only going to watch and I really liked being wrong. :)

And of course I loved all the Tamela lovin'. They are soooo sexy and beautiful together.

Blakdiamond chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
fembuck you fuckin rock! I read this two times back to back. I dont suppose I could get you to add Nora to the fray. The four of them together would be the shit...or am I pressing my luck?
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Hormone driven hump monster. Lol. Too funny.

Very sexy chapter. ;)

anniepotts chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is fantastic. Everything about it worked well together. I second that vote for more toy play and for something with a persistent Nora, uninterested Tara, and an infuriated Pam.
Skeeter451 chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
That was good.
List of Romantics chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Well, well... you certainly "went there," and not by halves. *pauses to pet long-haired persian sitting on my lap in a decidedly villainous way* Yes. It pleases me ;3

And so politic with your fans! You managed to satisfy the pro-Eric and anti-Eric factions with your chapter arrangements; well played. I figured you were all "damn the torpedos," but no. Personally, I'd have "damned the torpedos."

Pam, you cold-hearted bitch. LOL! You get yours, then kick Eric -your lord and maker, literally- to the curb like some stunt cock. So COLD! LOL! And such insolent back-talkin' sassiness?! There must be an epidemic goin' round.

Poor Eric ;3 Who's the Sheriff here?! No respect. Cold, cold, cold ;3