Reviews for Reboot
Sp8der Onri chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
I knew that W.I.T.C.H. got flakey in later volumes, which is why I'm not rushing to be up to date, but I've never heard that it was originally going in a different direction before the creators got messed around. So I'm definitely looking forward to your take on that.

So far I'm really enjoying the characterisation. I reckon you've already given the characters more depth than the novel adaptions. Looking forward to the next chapter. (Btw, good luck without your project semester.)
drakensis chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I only started reading W.I.T.C.H. lately, but I'm rather enjoying it and it sounds like you have some interesting ideas. I hope to see more of this.
Vendelareader chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
It's still good. I really like how you write the characters thoughts and actions. It's so very natural!
Vendelareader chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
OMG, I loved it! You're completely right, the series have gone of track and what you're doing here is great! Keep typing please!
xNightLight13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
That was perfect. I seriously cannot wait until you update again! :D

Very interesting chapter, I especially like how you've wrote about each character and not just one. It keeps the story interesting that way.