Reviews for Reboot
SncTCllctr chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
My apologies, I have five last questions:
21) Will Wil's family life still suck as badly as they did in the comics (for the first two arcs)?
22) Do you plan on having Will figure out that she can read minds like Tara and Kamdor?
23) How much longer will Phobos stay hidden/present in the story? Will we see more of the Murmurrers/Whisperers?
24) Are Cornelia, Taranee, Irma, and Hay Lin going to keep their Elemental/Zenith transformations after the Ludmoore fight?
25) Will any defeated villains return to power (Phobos and Cedric aside) and team up with other villains?
SncTCllctr chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I've gone through both Chapters and I can officially say that you have my interest. I know it's been way over a year since you've last bothered with this fic but I'd like to see your take on what could've been?

If you don't see yourself able to continue the alternate story any longer, I have a few questions to ask:
How did you plan on handling the following:
1) The anti-climax of Narcissa's Revenge (more specifically, Shagon cheating both W.I.T.C.H. and us, the reader, of a satisfying final fight- which our favorite Guardians still could've easily won).
2) Cornelia's love life? (Caleb or Peter?)
3) Tara's distrust of Oracle Himerish? Orube and We's subsequent entry into the series?
4) All of the dramatic tension surrounding Ari, Maqi, and Yua?
5) Meridian after Arc IV - Trial of the Oracle?
6) Tara and Nigel's relationship (do they still split? Is there still resolution if so?)
7) The character dynamics between Orube and Cedric (do they still fall for each other or more time together?)
8) The Rangorlang crises: Will the arc be shortened, if featured at all? Will Folkner or Erin get their own arcs?
9) What major changes do you plan on making to Arc VII - New Power and Arc VIII - Teach 2b w.i.t.c.h.? Is the narrative going to be slower and more productive for these arcs?
10) Are the other Guardians still joining Taranee at Jensen's?
11) Would we see more of Will's swimming; Irma's circus training; Tara's dancing; Cornelia'a skating; and/or Hay Lin's many hobbies?
12) Is Yan Lin becoming Oracle still? Will Himerish's departure be handled differently? Would Himerish stay on as a side character if so?
13) Which parts of 100% W.I.T.C.H. and Ladies versus W.I.T.C.H. would've been kept around and expanded upon?
14) Would Magical Soveriegn still happen?
15) Would you integrate any of the Special Issues (like The Year Before, BoysPlanet, or Holloween 2008/Night of Magic) or Gaiden Mini-Comics?
16) Would Uriah and company ever develop as characters?
17) How would you counteract the gradual exodus of the side characters from Arc V - Book of Elements/War Against Ludmoore and onward?
18) Would you include the "Power Girl" Guardian transformations?
19) Are you planning on adding OC's?
20) Where did you plan on stopping your adaption of W.I.T.C.H. in relation to the actual comics (Short version: which storyline would you stop at)?

Sorry about asking so very much. I'm just a concerned fan of the comics who wants to know where this story was headed to. Or was before this fic was cut short. Think of it as showing fellow fans the full depth of your vision of the story.
Sp8der Onri chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
I knew that W.I.T.C.H. got flakey in later volumes, which is why I'm not rushing to be up to date, but I've never heard that it was originally going in a different direction before the creators got messed around. So I'm definitely looking forward to your take on that.

So far I'm really enjoying the characterisation. I reckon you've already given the characters more depth than the novel adaptions. Looking forward to the next chapter. (Btw, good luck without your project semester.)
drakensis chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I only started reading W.I.T.C.H. lately, but I'm rather enjoying it and it sounds like you have some interesting ideas. I hope to see more of this.
Vendelareader chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
It's still good. I really like how you write the characters thoughts and actions. It's so very natural!
Vendelareader chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
OMG, I loved it! You're completely right, the series have gone of track and what you're doing here is great! Keep typing please!
xNightLight13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
That was perfect. I seriously cannot wait until you update again! :D

Very interesting chapter, I especially like how you've wrote about each character and not just one. It keeps the story interesting that way.