Reviews for the shipwreck that takes you down
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
this was amazing. just wonderful and phenomenal and every other positive adjective in the dictionary. loved it :)
May chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
:) love it!
OmniHelix chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Quiet. Understated, yet not superficial. A delight.
Julia chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Sequel please! I love it!
bebe08 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
More plez I love it :)
luafontes chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
amazing, as usual :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Sdfghhfdsaffghds you need to do more of this after slc. Also she started in a denem skirt and ended up in a sundress in last part. And omg so hot
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow. That was really good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I loved this so much! Your skill of writing is astounding! I really enjoyed the third person perspective and the progression of finn finding himself. I'd love a sequel of this!
thisisavoidaccount chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
You write Finn really well, I liked reading his evolution, another great oneshot!
Barbra-the-pig chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Amazing, amazing, amazing. I have to admit I have a soft spot for bad boy Finn and the way you've written him is really beautiful. I like how natural the progression of their relationship feels. I would love a sequel but that's just wishful thinking :P
NMHudsonSmith chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
That was awesome! But you should write a sequel that shows Finn and Rachel's relationship growing, maybe dealing with Finn having a set back? Either way I'd like to read more :)
noro chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
amazing story loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I loved this so much! You write Rachel and Finn so well it's incredible Will probably reread many times :)
rbbhudson chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
God, how are you this amazing. Best story you've written hands down! I hope you do a sequel!