Reviews for Future Shock
kahuffstix chapter 18 . 2/25
hi,

I am slowly making my way through each of your shaman king stories, and i was going to wait until i was all done, but this is just so... amazing. It takes a lot to make me emotional, but I have tears running down my cheeks. I love all of your work, but this one is just... i'm at a loss for words it was that good.

kahuffstix
bambam5wolf chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
if u could kindly make it 2 where luna and hao get to meet in a dream of some kind 2 make it where he will always remember her before the stupid gun shots, and not after. 2 be honest, I never thought hao needed a second chance. I don't meant that I believed he didn't deserve 1, I just never thought about it. thanks for showing that everyone can be changed for the better! snowstarxblizzardclaw
Persefoni Booklover chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
:'( I hate you for Luna's death ..sniff snif :"( Ok enough of that this is the first Shaman King fanfiction that I read and it was FUCKING amazing !
Kearitona Sjachraelgil chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
huh Lyserg that was just flat out wrong it not only showed you still can't trust Yoh if has anything to do with Hao but you can safely admit to officially becoming as bad as Hao used to you be you let your hatred consume you and look what it got you you betrayed your friends you sold them out to those murderous X-laws and just stood back and let it happen you didint even try to help its as good as pulling the god dam trigger Lyserg and now you can finally see what hatred does for you and you DO realize when its your turn to go up to heavens gates I hope you realize that ascension will not be for your not when you still have alot to learn gtg now JA NE
Glowwolf chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
Thank you so much for writing another shaman king fic! I love you and your writings!
Asa-kuuki chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
OMG
Again a wunderful story of yours. As Luna died I really, and I promise that,really cried, until the funeral. However it had to happen, that I can see, but it so sad.
The ending was good and oooooohhhhhh she is pregnant again! I like babays and it had to happen in a fanfiction because just one child, no that's not enough. But I drive away. I like your story much and hope you writte more (which you will of course do).
Kuuki

P.s.: I can understant Hana. No one to argue with because you are a kid is mean.
lilpopsplash chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
good, everything has finally settled down. great ending!
duelfan chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
you wrote another good story and i can't wait for your not story
Ai Star chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
I KNEW IT!
lol nice story :)
Wheelchairmaniac99 chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
sad to see it end! aww Sol is cute!
vampgal12 chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
nice little wrap-up. Is this really the end or is there going to be a epoluge (sp?)
If not then you should put that this is a complete so people will know and be able to keep a look out for your other stories.
lilpopsplash chapter 17 . 11/30/2012
Finally grown up Hao hu? I know how hard it must be now for all of them. Thankfully this isn't the end, you still have time to make up for Luna's death.
Anon chapter 17 . 11/30/2012
Your story is a joy to read; it flows and focuses a lot on character interaction, which is something I personally prefer.

Can't stand too much action in written work, it isn't the best medium for it. But I digress.

I reviewed because I wanted to ask you a question regarding the plot.

When Luna's backstory was revealed, I always wondered why Yoh didn't bring back her pack. In the end I just treated it as a plot device to show Hao that he should do his best in the future regardless of his past; a lesson of sorts.

However, in the recent chapters, Hao has changed and his views have been broadened. Having said that, it would seem that Luna no longer needs to have her pack dead. But to simply revive them now would appear to be bad storytelling, so it was fine.

When Luna died, however, I thought it would be a good opportunity to bring her and her pack back. Yoh would have no difficulty in doing so, and seeing as Luna was almost akin to a daughter to him, I believe that he would want to as well. Hell, EVERYONE would want her back.

He didn't though, in the end. Reason being that Luna actually wanted to be reunited with her family.

So my question is why did Yoh not bring them all back?

She wanted to be reunited with her pack, yes, but I believe she loves her new family as well, and would like to be with both if she could.

And seeing as her life was taken from her, there would be grounds justifying her return. If Yoh had simply revived them all, everyone would be happy. A cliche, yes, but Yoh is striving for happiness for everyone in the world, hence that course of action seemed likely to me.

So why? I'm sad that Luna died, so forgive my inquisition on why was she not saved.
Wheelchairmaniac99 chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
ok this sort of made up for last chapter...my bro denied my request anyway. i hate Lyserg!
Wheelchairmaniac99 chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
...you killed Luna...you actually killed Luna...well...Im going to ask my bro if i can barrow his 6ft long sword for a while..._
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »