Reviews for Haunted
Soron chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
This is a very interesting fanfic! Please continue it))
Self-taught chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I love this story -so original! I check back on it every major holiday hoping you'll finish it up. You have a writing style that is easy to read, engaging, and moves the story right along.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
I know its been awhile but hope u finish! It's well written & unique
satheo chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
I really hope you finish this! really enjoying this :)
Limonata chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
I love Johanna fic, even though it can be such a punch in the emotions. Sigh. Nature of the beast, right? I like this. :)
Apisonlyap chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
I think this story is unbelievable,in the good how did someone manage to write such a risky plotline so great. I love how it is cheesy but not at the same time. How it's sympathetic to Becket but not a pity party. I have to know if Joahanna will return if Becket hurt her is that one surfe of anger is what resulted in the shock..if in the writers mind a peson. Can be deserving of the extremly comforting feeling at the same time having a perspective that hatred towards something would make the expirience unpleasant. You've left veckett
The-KLF chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Please keep writing this story. I really want to know the ending!
LFVoy chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
This really happens.

No, seriously. I saw my father for *years* after his death, and he only moved on when I didn't need him anymore. And I wasn't the only one who saw him...there was one night when two of my friends did too.

Please continue this. I want to see what happens next.
detectivekhoughtonb chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I've just discovered your stories and I just wanted to say I love your work. Especially this one. Regardless of whether or not you update again, which I sincerely hope you do, I really enjoy it.
Capelthwaite chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
It's almost Easter! Hoping for another chapter. I've read this story at least 5 times, each time more excited than the last for a potential new chapter despite knowing that I'll get the story alert in my email. I am that excited for a new chapter.
fracas chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Please, please, please finish this. I found the first chapter of this the first time I visited as a visitor in October and could never find it again so guess who is one mega happy Vegemite tonight? I love protective ghost stories. Prettiest of Australian pleases...
IloveHeat chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Please do not quit. I would love to see you finish this.
Heather Dhaselee chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
There's a lot of good, funny and romantic stories on this fanfic site. I think I like yours the best! I really enjoy how you employ comedy with all of Rick's goofiness one minute and turn it on it's head into angst. Original in content and yet true to the show's writers story arc. Well done. I hope you continue to write as you're obviously talented. Please finish this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2013