Reviews for Road To Nowhere
Visitkarte chapter 39 . 6/28
Nice plan, seems to be working! Can't wait to read more - but you know that. You just love torturing me. Dundunduuun..,
Boo's House chapter 39 . 6/28
Nice chapter! It shows House's heart!
OldSFfan chapter 39 . 6/27
So House's name is cleared, but he can't enjoy it? He's still a genius and he's still a self-destructive idiot.
Visitkarte chapter 38 . 6/27
TENS, coffee and bacon. Does it get better than this?
Addison7413 chapter 37 . 6/17
This was just awesome . House must be in a lot of pain all of the time , I really hope Wilson gets better too . They both deserve to be pain free . I can't wait for the next chapter !
steeltoon chapter 14 . 6/8
any chance of some medical features coming up? keep up the awesome work
steeltoon chapter 7 . 6/8
Yo nice story, just want to ask, don't you think that you make house a bit to humane? I know this is your story and it possible that house has a life changing event from the fact that Wilson is dying like he did when he dated Cuthy, but it would be awesome if I can see some of that robot/heartless feature. Keep up the great work
Steeltoon chapter 37 . 6/8
Dude, awesome. just finish House and feeling a bit sad, was looking for a TV show like Lie to me and found House, your story is a nice follow to the ending of House, at Chapter 3 so far.
Boo's House chapter 37 . 5/30
I'm impressed with the pain guy! You must have done lots of research! I LOVED the rat comment! LOL!

House seems really ambivalent about getting his name cleared. I get the feeling that he's not expecting a good outcome.
OldSFfan chapter 37 . 5/29
Now that Wilson is accepting treatment, House is the one poised on the brink of flight. Wilson must feel like he's holding a wild bird in his hand.
Boo's House chapter 36 . 5/24
Education with the possibility of seduction! Good move! Things are looking up!
Visitkarte chapter 36 . 5/16
She scould still make sculptures. Talent is talent, it doesn't go away just becausecyou lost a mean of sensory input. Ever heard of Evelyn Glennie?
OldSFfan chapter 36 . 5/16
House is a great teacher.
Visitkarte chapter 35 . 4/27
I like where this is going. People overestimate the acute danger of a pain attack but they underestimate the long term effect of chronic pain. The second kind is the actual killer, physically and emotionally.
Boo's House chapter 35 . 4/26
Great Chapter!
It's a shame that House had to get in so much misery before he made the right choice, but that's just how he is, isn't it?
You do a great job keeping them in character!