Reviews for Turning Tables
someone chapter 26 . 9/16
i couldnt be happier that the problems didnt invlove any jily having a fight cuz im in a happy mood.
thanks.
someone chapter 20 . 9/16
i really hate the whole blood status discrimination and me imagining what happened to those three just because their parents support muggleborn right hurts me.
I Visualise Them Like This
James - Tom Holland
Sirius - Ben Barnes
Marlene - Dianna Agron
Lily - Kathrine Langford
James Dad Name Was Fleamont…
I love this chapter because hearing Lily tell the most evil wizard in the world “Fuck you, and the horse you rode in on” is absolutely priceless
Let's-go-crazy-012 chapter 36 . 8/12
Don't normally review but just wanted to say how much i love this story (on at least my 4th reread). Loved the last chapter and i think it resonates with all of us leaving/ having left school. I particularly love your characterisations of Peter and Snape- i agree with you about both and like to believe Lily grew to dislike the person Snape became. All round an excellent story!
Hannah chapter 31 . 8/9
this is an amazing story
hi chapter 14 . 8/6
I just wanted to say that I’m slowly falling in love with this story. I completely agree with you about both Snape and Peter. And the fact that Snily is a one sided obsessive relationship
LILYEVANSPOTTER chapter 13 . 7/30
I definitely agree with you about the Peter thing.
embersgame chapter 37 . 7/13
Oh my goodness freaking gracious. This is by far my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction. Hats off to you, for the suspenseful and engaging plot, and the excellent portrayal of the characters. Thanks for writing this!
I just want to say! This is my like my 10th reread of this fic since I first found it in 2014, and it’s not only the best Jily fic I’ve read, it’s also one of the best and most enjoyable fics I’ve ever read in any fandom. I love how you write! I love how you write lily, James, Sirius, remus; basically, I love your characterization of everyone. The way you are able to include such subtle details in the scenes and allow the reader to really picture what’s going on is amazing! Seriously, I think this is one of the reasons I love this fic so much. Also, the plot, and the pace of the story is so well done. Nothing feels too rushed or too slow. I love the romance and I love how I can tell you pay attention to every aspect of this story not just Jily, it’s why it flows so well. Now I’m just rambling, but really thank you because no matter how many times I reread this I’m captivated every time, the way I am with my favorite books.
ACK so adorable and the sexy scenes were so tastefully done! I haven't read any of the previous chapters but I felt an immediate connection with this work and I am invested in these characters. I was fangirling so hard... really great job!
euphoriapotion chapter 37 . 6/21
hi! Ahh i love it so much! I just read it and I really, really love it! ANd thank you for making Peter smart and likable here - I've read too many fanfics where he was just a comic relief and I really enjoyed reading him like this. Heading now to read the sequel - keep up the good work!
Charlotte chapter 37 . 5/18
I loved this so much! Love your work!
Sockmonkey406 chapter 1 . 4/28
What a lovely story! I enjoyed reading it immensely. Your writing is so fluid, and I would be hard-pressed to find a mistake. And I found your characterization of Peter particularly charming and original. It’s so rare fic writers show the person he had to be for the Marauders to value him as friend. Truly excellent overall!