Reviews for Turning Tables
Badly Behaved Rabbit chapter 28 . 4/20
I'm going to tell everyone that comes to check out reviews before reading a fic that this is my comfort fic, without /telling them/ this is my comfort fic:

Hi. Um. It's been NINE YEARS and I still think about this story and actively seek it out.

Y'all should read it. And definitely not look at my earlier reviews for it, because I just did and let me tell you - they are exactly the kind of reviews you would expect from a 14 year old girl.
Black Widow chapter 1 . 12/14/2021
For the first time writing fanfiction, this is pretty awesome. If I try to write, It would not be half as good! Your writing style is awesome!
1240966103 chapter 19 . 11/19/2021
wooooooooooo!
Rosie chapter 37 . 11/14/2021
Really really amazzzzzing story! Really like it! Thank you for this great story, and I can't resist reading more!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/18/2021
Bloody hell I'm crying this is amazing
random fanfic writer chapter 36 . 7/28/2021
This was a great gradual love story and balanced adventure and romance well. I loved reading it. Thank you.
JL chapter 37 . 7/27/2021
Look I'm reading this something like 9 years after you wrote it so i have no idea if you'll see this. Thank you though. It's beautiful. I don't know what more i can say. Beautiful
anonymous chapter 31 . 7/20/2021
AMAZING
isaacballen190 chapter 37 . 6/13/2021
Spent my weekend reading through your stories and they're brilliant!

In our world's current state, your books are a shining light to all!
Kudos and cheers!
Kayt chapter 37 . 6/2/2021
Nikki
You are amazingly talented. Like this is literally the third time I am reading TT and it never ceases to amaze me it's just perfect . So thankyou for such a beautiful story:))
Guest chapter 37 . 5/26/2021
Hey hey hey, I love your fanfics... You're writing style is brilliant. I finished your other fanfic ~ New Year just the day before yesterday, and I read Turning Tables in 2 DAYS! Mum would be appalled if she found out how much time I spend on it, when she thought I was studying (guilty squirming here, but you write so well, I couldn't damn stop...) I love how you portrayed the characters, I unlike so many of my other Potterhead friends, believed Peter to be really guilty of ehat he'd done, and no other author has ever portrayed him as you did, which match with the exact scenarios I'd had in my mind. That is something that had won me over and drawn me to your stories. I don't know whether you will read my comment or not, but you seem you be someone who greatly values other people's opinions and takes.. so if you are reading it, I hope you are well and happy in your life.

Love,
Fellow Potterhead who'd desperately been looking for a fanfiction that does justice to the lives of James and Lily, the Marauders and everyone else who matters
mini.bcd chapter 6 . 4/19/2021
this fic is just AAAAHHHH 333
mini.bcd chapter 1 . 4/18/2021
reading this again for the first time after a long time 333
BrionyLee chapter 25 . 3/24/2021
It saddens me how sweet and capable Peter is in this. It’s easier to hate him when he’s a bumbling idiot, harder when you like him
BrionyLee chapter 14 . 3/24/2021
Love the way you’ve written snape. Realistically this is exactly what his behaviour showed but people tried to make him seem better