Reviews for Turning Tables
What a pleasure to read. You developed a plot that simultaneously featured the first wizarding war, and also the goings on of a bunch of school aged children. I probably should have taken notes but there are so many things I loved about your writing. James was just too good, you balanced the arrogant quidditch captain with the compassionate love of Lily’s. The Marauders were on point, both individually and collectively. I love how you wrote both the Potter parents and the Evans parents. I loved the juxtaposition of L/J and S/M, never making it seem like one relationship was better, they were just different. And oh how I applaud your Dumbledore. I can only imagine how difficult he is to write, and I truly think you captured both the formidable wizard and the joyful headmaster. And lastly, you managed to convince me that J/L getting engaged at 18 was right. Despite it being canon, I so often question it and yet you convinced me!

Thank you! I can only hope the sequel is just as good.
Just10aDreamer chapter 24 . 9/28
OOOOOO
I've just finished reading Turning Tables and it's really amazing. I love the way you write and your humor. I hope I can read some of your other work.
Just10aDreamer chapter 15 . 9/23
WOOOHOO! I’m so glad they kissed but please don’t be awkward or weird
Just10aDreamer chapter 11 . 9/23
I agree! I love this Lily. Too many times she’s so uptightrude but I love this lily
0nce Upon My Story chapter 37 . 9/19
This was the very first Jily fic I ever read, and it will always have a special place in my heart. After all, if it wasn't for Turning Tables, I might never have discovered the wonderful world of Jily! Anyway, I keep returning to this story, because it is just so good. I can't recommend it enough - if you're reading the reviews right now, go read it! I promise you it'll be worth it - this is one of the best-written, best-characterised, best-thought-out, just generally among the very best Jily fanfics out there
So I’m confused about whether this Wood keeper is supposed to be Oliver Wood’s father. It is this Wood’s first Q season and I think he is younger than James&Lily...but isn’t this the year that Oliver Wood is supposed to be born?
AnIrishColm chapter 10 . 9/13
Ah come here. That was even more of a tear jerker. Brilliant. Dorea's comment at the end. Fair dues!
AnIrishColm chapter 8 . 9/13
This chapter had me vibrating with excitement and tearing up a little at the same time.
I've taken a bit of a deep dive into HP fanfic in the last week after rereading the series and this is the best I've read so far.
You hit me right in the feels.
Thanks for putting pen to paper and sharing.
Can't wait to see how it progresses.
Serious respect and love.
annieliyukon chapter 6 . 9/6
I love the explanation of James becoming Head Boy
UnicornHazel chapter 16 . 9/5
Oh Jesus fucking Christ on a cracker
UnicornHazel chapter 15 . 9/5
I actually squealed loudly. I'm mentioning this because i have never, in my entire life, ever squealed. I love this so much i could cry
orangehalfblood chapter 29 . 9/2
I just wanted to say how great you portrayed both lily and james. You are a fantastic author. The way you wrote about their chemistry was just amazing.
Lauren chapter 37 . 8/8
No words. This is AMAZING
I love this soooooo much you are amazing,